NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Relapse again and again.

choijiah

I can't find my old post in daily journal. Can somebody tell me why? did they delete old posts?

So I decided to quit game forever 3 month ago. 

But i relapsed again and again and again. Don't remember all the reasons why but half of them related to my old ingame-love story.

It's right or wrong to still keep in touch with him? 

I don't care anymore, he made me disappointed and sad ... i think i am not good for him so i think i better go.

I am writing this hoping this time I can totally get rid of game out from my life now and then.

have fun without me.

• Like 1

There was an issue where about 8,000 posts were unfortunately deleted and unable to be recovered. 

If you're relapsing because of a relationship in-game, I would recommend creating more space around that person, at least for the 90 day detox. If you want to stay in-touch and find it a healthy relationship, find new ways to be in touch that don't involve games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2018 at 0:43 AM, choijiah said:

I can't find my old post in daily journal. Can somebody tell me why? did they delete old posts?

So I decided to quit game forever 3 month ago. 

But i relapsed again and again and again. Don't remember all the reasons why but half of them related to my old ingame-love story.

It's right or wrong to still keep in touch with him? 

I don't care anymore, he made me disappointed and sad ... i think i am not good for him so i think i better go.

I am writing this hoping this time I can totally get rid of game out from my life now and then.

have fun without me.

A wise woman once told me, some people you meet are going to be here for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Not everyone can stay with you the entire time in your lives journey. People change, sometimes for the better or for the worst. What you're doing is improving yourself by detoxing from video games. If your interest cannot follow you as a friendship outside of gaming then I would recommend reconsidering what you want out of your relationships. Our time is finite! use it wisely!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Dear me of tomorrow,

Firstly, please slap me. I relapse again and again on video games. From now on, pls, remind me of the wish to totally give up on this toxic habit. I am already 25 years old, a 25 years old girl still living day by day with basic needs and then spend all of her free time silently on internet( games). That's SICK...

I don't wanna detele game and then reinstall... I can't bear that wanting feeling. Want to play just one game, and then, I can neva stop. :(

I Will turn my laptop off..... as much as i can...

Will only turn it on for if necessary for something... I will try to read book, play puzzle games, listen to yiruma, go outside, 

Best regards,

27June/2018

Hey there,

Maybe look at it a different way.  You can pat yourself on the back for being cognizant of your gaming addiction, and for stopping it, even though you did relapse.  Your mindfulness is a strength.

Place your focus not on the relapse, but the goals that you want to achieve.  That should be 85% of your focus.  Write them down.  Visualize the person you want to become.  Write that down.

• Like 1