hycniejsy

[Legendary?] Mad Pharmacist

On 11.02.2018 at 4:31 PM, Hitaru said:

Good job!

Gracias, Jose. I'm glad you still remember about your Polish amigo :)

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

#Day 2057 (Since I decided to quit)

[12/0/N]

Gaming streak is doing really well. However, I still need to work on Internet procrastination. It absorbs too much of my free time. Other activities would be awesome to see.

Hmm... I should go back to improving my musical skills, probably. I really like to work, but still, I need something to relax more.

I use Internet to escape from my real life. I mean, YT is my weakness and I need to fight it.

1 A.M. and still I didn't made all the tasks I decided to do. I need less procrastination and more focused time.

Well then, let's go and nail it all!

Mischief managed.

• Like 1

Its great to see you are still around for the most part. I hope you finally find where you need to be in life. I know what you mean about escaping real life as I did it for 15 years. It's not a fun thing and it's very hard to face reality sometimes. I'm here for you buddy.

• Like 1

#Day 2081 (Since I decided to quit)

[0/0/N]

Fuck! I relapsed!

Anyways. I see that each time I leave a forum for a while I'm getting relapsed.

This time it was only flash games and also watching streams.

I have problem. Problem with YT addiction. I need youtube and Internet detox.

Fuck it. Let's go all-in. No games, and no Internet other than work/study usage.

The problem with me is that I'm trying to perfect. Well, I'm not. Nobody is. Each time I try to act as perfect as possible I lose.

I did so much effort during this 2081 days. It's like almost 6 years of fighting for freedom.

I have to deal with my life. I have to.

damn it!

Mischief managed.

Do you know why you relapsed? And honestly, I think you are doing a great job. Perfect is impossible to reach, just like you said. What really counts is progress. Progress is always superior to perfect. And like I said, your progress is great.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Regular Robert said:

Do you know why you relapsed? And honestly, I think you are doing a great job. Perfect is impossible to reach, just like you said. What really counts is progress. Progress is always superior to perfect. And like I said, your progress is great.

Well, there were couple of reason why I did it:

1. I was terribly sick for the last 2 weeks - it had a flu and I was unable to do anything than watching YT and streams.
  2. It was my trigger. Always when I start to watch stream I just subconsciously know that I will end up gaming - it's just a matter of time.
  3. I was left in my home alone one day so I decided to play when I felt better and as an excuse I treated my illness
  4. Then I decided to treat this decision as an excuse and my escape from workaholism.

Result: 48 hours spent on distractive activities this week on rescue time.

How to fight with these and how could I perform better next time?

1. I have to find different activities for resting than watching YT and streams. This is CRUCIAL, because it was my habit to do this. Also, during sickness I should not use my laptop to have more time to rest instead of mindless browsing.
  2. Avoid streams and let's plays AT ALL COST. This is just unhealthy for me. Sad, but true. :( 
  3. When I am home alone and I feel that I can call somebody - even if it is during working hours I have some mates who works on night shift, so I can call them :) 
  4. Workaholism is true fact, but I can make a different point of view by having a productive resting activities. Well, maybe not productive, but more proactive than reactive. What are these for me?
    1. Podcasts. I love them
    2. Going for a walk or hiking.
    3. Cooking. 
    4. Playing instrument
    5. Visiting new places. :) 

I have 100% mental job and study is also mental activity, so my resting activities should be more based on physical effort.

Allright, that's the reasons why I did it. Thanks for asking.

I'm also glad you believe in me. Like I said, I'm not a "Legendary Mad Pharmacist level 248916314817" but just a normal guy.

#Day 2082 (Since I decided to quit)

[1/1/N+1]

Allright. I am feeling better than yesterday, still, so much things to do. I gotta go. 

I feel determinated to be consistent. I have to. At all cost I have to avoid video games and mindless Internet browsing.

Mischief managed.

Edited by hycniejsy

It happens. And you're absolutely right, nobody is perfect. You're still doing awesome though. Admitting when you relapse is pretty hard sometimes. I wish you the best.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sashiku said:

It happens. And you're absolutely right, nobody is perfect. You're still doing awesome though. Admitting when you relapse is pretty hard sometimes. I wish you the best.

Thanks for support Sashiku. 

#Day 2083 (Since I decided to quit)

[0/0/N+2]

Relapsed again. I feel wrong with it, but all I can do is to finish this day as best as I can.

12:30 it is when I stopped. Now the first challenge.

24 hours without video games and procrastination on Internet.

Fuck yea, let's do this!!!

Mischief managed.

• Like 1

What happens if you do literally nothing? Like when you sit around and are bored? Do some kind of thoughts or emotions arise? I am just asking, because you mentioned workaholism and you said that you relapsed when you were sick. It kinda sounds like there is something you are trying to avoid in your mind. And when you cannot avoid it anymore by working, for example when you are sick, your mind wants to find another way to escape. Could it be that there is something underneath the surface that still hurts you? A memory, an event, a fear, something like that?

Aside from that, stay strong and keep your head up. For a normal guy, you are already quite legendary. ;)

• Like 2

On 14.03.2018 at 3:22 PM, Regular Robert said:

What happens if you do literally nothing? Like when you sit around and are bored? Do some kind of thoughts or emotions arise? I am just asking, because you mentioned workaholism and you said that you relapsed when you were sick. It kinda sounds like there is something you are trying to avoid in your mind. And when you cannot avoid it anymore by working, for example when you are sick, your mind wants to find another way to escape. Could it be that there is something underneath the surface that still hurts you? A memory, an event, a fear, something like that?

Aside from that, stay strong and keep your head up. For a normal guy, you are already quite legendary. ;)

Well, I think you got me in the right spot. 

When I do literally nothing in most cases (like being sick) I start going crazy. I know what it is what is trying to be avoided.

Since high school I was able to study everything and I was good at this even though I had time for other spheres of my life. I was basically happy kiddo.

Things changed when I passed to pharmacy school and I did it by learning everything systematically through the high school. I had to take effort to do this, and this effort was rewarding. I feel good because I knew that if I'll do something - put the effort to that - I can achieve it.

Pharmacy was a dream for me. I really love working with people and being able to work in a lab is also great perspective for me. However I just really passionate about how medicines work. And what kind of chemistry stays behind it.

It was all great until I got into first year.

During this time I have some issues, but I passed first year without any negative consequences.

However during the next year something terrible happens to me.

I got humiliated by my university. I failed the entire year of hard work and giving 120% out of me and even though I failed 2 important exams - one of them was because of my own foolishness - I lacked 2 points on 1st term, but I learnt soooo fucking hard! I did 25 hours of learning straight before the exam (within 4 days only - we didn't have any more time) and I needed to do many repetitions before. I got angry at myself because I failed, and you know fuckin why? Because most of my mates passed this exam without ANY knowledge. They were cheating so fuckin hard, because noone was checking whether you're cheating or not. And exam lasts 2 hours so I was getting angry inside while talking with them and each and everyone of them just told me - without cheating I will fail that one! Thanks to my other friend who gave me his own cheat, because I didn't even have time to get my own one. Arrrrgh, I just hate that! It's fuckin unfair.

I had 2 weeks to study for the second term and I was kinda like... broken? I did so fuckin hard work, learning all of this germs and now I have to retake this one while my other friends are just resting during semester break? WTF?

Well, I decided to visit professor and see my exam. And he says that my work is just pathetic. And I don't know nothing. Then he started to question me about things I didn't know on the exam. I felt like a total zero. Did so much fucking hard job to pass this and I just lacked 2 points to pass, because the passing threshold was made by the  Gaussian function - some people made it better than me and made so fucking high threshold because of cheating. I decided not to give up.

However inside of me, I was kinda broken. I spent next week instead of studying for the exam into gaming. It was my relief to not think about how pathetic I am for others and how they can throw away my whole semester. I played for 10 hours a day, sometimes even neglecting sleep. I just tried to avoid thinking about it.

And I studied only for the day before the exam - about 10 hours to be exact, and guess what - I had even worse score than for the last time. I went to watch my exam, and I was said again that my score is just pathetic.

Alright, you might think that it's just a one exam. Well, no. At any exams there are cheatears. They are not afraid of cheating, because the biggest consequence I met is just taking back someone's phone and this person can still finish his or her exam! What the fuck! I am studying fucking pharmacy - someone's life might depend on my knowledge. I hate this because most people don't give a fuck and are fucking cheaters and passes while I want to be honest and are failing exams.

I failed also second term for a really important exam last year, but I was studying for the whole holidays. THE ENTIRE FUCKIN HOLIDAYS. over 2 months. I couldn't travel anywhere, because I decided to study to pass. I was studying for couple of hours a day. And guess what? I got lower score than during first term. That's because I decided to study from textbooks instead of prepared by students materials to simply pass the exam. I had to pass this again and each and every time I study for the entire MONTH I got really low score. Tomorrow is the last colloquium and I still can't get into it, if I fail it I'm not getting any possibility of writing in first term. And those people are making a shit out of me.

Fuck, I just hate my studies. For these people who are making you feel like nothing. I don't want to study and whenever I have any exam/colloquium I am trying to kill some time. I hate this... Fuck!

I want to be a teacher instead (I am working as a teacher right now), but I want to finish my pharmacy too... Well... Fuck.

• Like 1

You're damn right about everything you said and I understand your feelings friend. It's fucking painful when there's an absurdly obvious injustice and however you can't do anything to fix it directly. I'm 100% with you man.

From my perspective, you could take it two ways:

1. Consider this as a lesson of how the current world knows, adapt. My opinion? Cheat like a motherfucker in order to pass and then study on your own at your own pace in order to learn. Don't take it personally and flow. This may be the right solution if you are facing asshole teachers and administration staff who are not really considering or caring about your real knowledge and can even twist the rules as they want if you cross them. Happens everywhere to some extent and it's one of the main reasons why the current university system is overvalued and sucks. It's not about your real growth or learning in most cases. You could consider how university can serve you as a challenge to test you in other unexpected ways: resilience to unfair and/or arbitrary authority, bureaucracy, so on. Break the illusion that your efforts will be always rewarded in a mathematical direct proportion and start thinking outside the box, so you don't let the ignorance, stupidity and incompetence of others break your genuine desire to do what you want. Then remember about how you felt and do your best in the future to avoid other people having to feel the same. For example, becoming a fair teacher (or treating people justly if you were to become something else).

2. Keep doing what you are doing until you pass for whatever reason, mercy or coincidence since you're already being tested unfairly. Or until you break.

The way I see it, in your personal, individual case cheating is not so much about having or not the knowledge, unlike your mates. You have a real interest, so even if you cheated, I'm sure you would study the damn thing at some point. Because you're a righteous one, and that is fucking valuable and worth of all the respect.

But you have to also consider the situation. You are learning because you are studying, but you are stuck. You are becoming increasingly frustrated because you are aware you're not being rewarded the effort you're putting into it, and they are not giving you a guidance or feedback. They are simply putting a wall in front of you who doesn't care about you or your circumstances. You are hitting yourself against this wall. You have started to believe it's your fault because you should be able to cross the wall, because the wall would have been fair if you were the one who made it and therefore it must be fair, somehow, anyhow. Shit this rationalization/feeling has happened to me some way or another so many times.

This is an inflated example but, if you were in a concentration camp, would you follow the rules? In the same way you would follow, for example, the road code? (I'm taking a wild guess here about the road code because after all you're polish but you get me) In one there's a benefit for everyone that rewards the process of following the rules. The other one is arbitrary at best, evil at worst.

I'm not saying you should cheat. I would cheat in your situation after considering this case but I'm not saying you should. I'm just giving you this: You know, you're being treated unfairly. What amount of getting angry and frustrated to the point of messing up your life and breaking your dreams but still managing the situation the same way is legit righteousness and clean conscience, and what amount is an ego trap? It's hard as fuck to think about this because it's at the core of the identity of a person. I can't simply say "Just cheat bro". Do what you feel right, in the way you feel right. But as friend I tell you, it's not worth it to always do what you think you should only because you believe or feel deep down that you should be reciprocated at some point. This is just being friendzoned by the stablishment.

• Like 1

Wow, looks like I didn't write here for a while.

I challenge myself to do it more often like on a daily basis.

Since to next day. Let's get it started!

• Like 1

Day #1

I'm getting started in here. I feel better, but still it takes some effort to write here. I hope that writing here will make me feel even better.

Last couple of months were consumed mostly by my workaholism. I was able to work sometimes even for 12-14 hours a day. That gave me a lot of stress and I became neglectful in other areas of my life - health (I was eating thrash food more common, not constantly, but still more often and I neglected exercising), hobby - (I didn't have time to play guitar and I read books other than textbooks less often) and some relationship, especially with some friends. Now I need to reclaim everything back.

I spent some time with sooo many of my friends last 2 week. Still, I stay in touch with them, so it's helping me. Now it's time for health and hobby - other hobby than mindless Internet browsing. 

I'm currently reading "Will It Fly" by Pat Flynn. @Cam Adair can you give me a link with list of more inspiring/tutorial books? I remember it was somewhere on this forum, but I can't find it.

By the way, what happened with podcast, @Cam Adair? I see the last episode was in the beggining October, what happened then? I mean I don't blame you, but I really enjoyed the show so far and just wondering if you will continue the project (I remember once you said to me in PM something like "we'll get to episode 100 in no time") So, what happened?

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist

• Like 1

Day #3

I feel stress right now and urges comes to me all the way long. I don't feel too much resistance from them. 

God damn it! I'm a fuckin' Mad Pharmacist I have to let them pass and then go to do what I need to do.

• Like 1

On 3.06.2018 at 9:23 AM, hycniejsy said:

Day #3

I feel stress right now and urges comes to me all the way long. I don't feel too much resistance from them. 

God damn it! I'm a fuckin' Mad Pharmacist I have to let them pass and then go to do what I need to do.

Where are the next days? :P

That's what I'm struggling with, too. Let's make a deal, that both of us sets urges aside and do what we have to do, right now.

For better life! My friend.

• Like 1

Well, I was wandering about opening a new journal, but the last post was on 3rd June, so like 2 weeks ago, not that long ago to start a new chapter. However, I'm now really, really motivated to finish 90 days detox for the next time, but not only finish, but also sustain game free. Like this will be a part of my lifestyle. I have to make as much effort as possible to finally become free. I'll write here everytime I'll have moment of doubt or emotional crisis. 

If I'll stop writing here for a longer time (like a week or so) it means I probably got into bad habits again, maybe even relapse. Please, react to that. In most cases I relapse when I don't write here. I know I have couple of guardian angels I have to mention here, people who responded me when I had moments of doubts in the past:

@Cam Adair - Really appreciate your effort into founding this community and replying to my freaky journal entries. Also, you helped me twice in a coaching session, during which we discussed on starting up a business. You did a lot for me dude. I just hope you'll become as active as before - when this forum was literally thriving. I mean, it don't have to be you, but some people who reads the entries and respond espacially to people who needs support. Anyways, thanks for being here man.

@DaBest

@Django

@Laney

@AlexTheGrape - We made some accountability calls, which was perfect although we are living literally on the other side of the planet. Thanks man!

@Ed

@Primmulla

@SpiNips

@WorkInProgress - You were in our Minyan Accountability for some time, then you decided to retire from gamequitters. Still, I remember all of your advices and really appreciate it. Danke Schön!

@DaMudaPacker

@Hitaru - Spaniard Dude always in Pharmacist memory! :D Seriously dude, I still remember our calls especially when we needed it. And also, thanks for Spanish lessons amigo :) I mean, gracias!

@Somebodyelse

@Merdoc_Rowboat

@Gresa

@Piotr - My bestest Polish companion at Ultra Ziomeczki - (Polish name for Game Quitters, it's not literal though :15_yum:) We are making accountability calls for like 2 years every week which helped me a lot in being consistent. We made the first Game Quitters meetup in Central Europe :D) Anyways, thanks for being here.

@Dannigan

@Paul A.

@mli

@TheJan

@fanzio

@sdf

@kortheo

@Bladezz

@Reno F

@wookieshark88'

@usernameforworldpeace!

@UndRt0w

@Marquess

@lilx

@notKosmic

@Fagus

@TirEdOrange

@Regular Robert

@Phoenix

@ShineMagical

@Jeremias

@Simon E

@dandelionous

@MmmWatermelon

@fil

@Schwing

@Wildee

@Mhyrion

@Stevec2283

@destoroyah

@puckspock

@SirDylanRice

@Mettermrck

@skaliq

@FifthEstate

@Zala

@dirkj3

@Sashiku

@Stercus Accidit

@SuperSaiyanGod

55 people to support me for the last 3 years here... That's the difference between writing private journal and writing here. Thanks for that.

Also, I read my previous journals and I realized, that the best time in my life was when I wrote here everyday spontanously. So, let's do it again.

When I finished my detox for the first time here - not the first in my life - I wrote something like this (March 2016):

And I want to give you list of most important things I accomplished during this 3 months:

-I can take care about my basic needs (food, sleep, clothes, rest, hygiene etc.) without so much effort

-I know how to spend time alone in productive ways (talking with myself, studying, working, creating cards for card game or ideas for tabletop RPG, playing guitar, even READING A BOOK!)

-I'm working A LOT to be seriously good pharmacists and person at all in the future

-Passed first semester! Study regularly since then for 2-3 hours a day

-Tutoring others! I'm really proud of it, because I'm getting better at this and I also can earn some money to be more independent.

-Joined Toastmasters! Once a week I'm going on TM meating

-Tons of hours spent on other different organisations activities connected to pharmacy and scientific researches! That's seriously awesome!

-Tons of hours spent on projects connected to scouting!

-I have time for my family, girlfriend, best friends and groups of friends (I'm still an initiator and leader in most cases!)

However there are many things to improve. I'm gonna to write an entry almost every day to continue this journey with great people that can easily understand how devastating games can be.

Allright, that's it for today, I'm gonna study for at least 8 hours right now. 

If I'll find an obstacle, I'll write just here.

Let's start Day #0!

Well, I was wandering about opening a new journal, but the last post was on 3rd June, so like 2 weeks ago, not that long ago to start a new chapter. However, I'm now really, really motivated to finish 90 days detox for the next time, but not only finish, but also sustain game free. Like this will be a part of my lifestyle. I have to make as much effort as possible to finally become free. I'll write here everytime I'll have moment of doubt or emotional crisis. 

If I'll stop writing here for a longer time (like a week or so) it means I probably got into bad habits again, maybe even relapse. Please, react to that. In most cases I relapse when I don't write here. I know I have couple of guardian angels I have to mention here, people who responded me when I had moments of doubts in the past:

@Cam Adair - Really appreciate your effort into founding this community and replying to my freaky journal entries. Also, you helped me twice in a coaching session, during which we discussed on starting up a business. You did a lot for me dude. I just hope you'll become as active as before - when this forum was literally thriving. I mean, it don't have to be you, but some people who reads the entries and respond espacially to people who needs support. Anyways, thanks for being here man.

@DaBest

@Django

@Laney

@AlexTheGrape - We made some accountability calls, which was perfect although we are living literally on the other side of the planet. Thanks man!

@Ed

@Primmulla

@SpiNips

@WorkInProgress - You were in our Minyan Accountability for some time, then you decided to retire from gamequitters. Still, I remember all of your advices and really appreciate it. Danke Schön!

@DaMudaPacker

@Hitaru - Spaniard Dude always in Pharmacist memory! :D Seriously dude, I still remember our calls especially when we needed it. And also, thanks for Spanish lessons amigo :) I mean, gracias!

@Somebodyelse

@Merdoc_Rowboat

@Gresa

@Piotr - My bestest Polish companion at Ultra Ziomeczki - (Polish name for Game Quitters, it's not literal though :15_yum:) We are making accountability calls for like 2 years every week which helped me a lot in being consistent. We made the first Game Quitters meetup in Central Europe :D) Anyways, thanks for being here.

@Dannigan

@Paul A.

@mli

@TheJan

@fanzio

@sdf

@kortheo

@Bladezz

@Reno F

@wookieshark88'

@usernameforworldpeace!

@UndRt0w

@Marquess

@lilx

@notKosmic

@Fagus

@TirEdOrange

@Regular Robert

@Phoenix

@ShineMagical

@Jeremias

@Simon E

@dandelionous

@MmmWatermelon

@fil

@Schwing

@Wildee

@Mhyrion

@Stevec2283

@destoroyah

@puckspock

@SirDylanRice

@Mettermrck

@skaliq

@FifthEstate

@Zala

@dirkj3

@Sashiku

@Stercus Accidit

@SuperSaiyanGod

55 people to support me for the last 3 years here... That's the difference between writing private journal and writing here. Thanks for that.

Also, I read my previous journals and I realized, that the best time in my life was when I wrote here everyday spontanously. So, let's do it again.

When I finished my detox for the first time here - not the first in my life - I wrote something like this (March 2016):

And I want to give you list of most important things I accomplished during this 3 months:

-I can take care about my basic needs (food, sleep, clothes, rest, hygiene etc.) without so much effort

-I know how to spend time alone in productive ways (talking with myself, studying, working, creating cards for card game or ideas for tabletop RPG, playing guitar, even READING A BOOK!)

-I'm working A LOT to be seriously good pharmacists and person at all in the future

-Passed first semester! Study regularly since then for 2-3 hours a day

-Tutoring others! I'm really proud of it, because I'm getting better at this and I also can earn some money to be more independent.

-Joined Toastmasters! Once a week I'm going on TM meating

-Tons of hours spent on other different organisations activities connected to pharmacy and scientific researches! That's seriously awesome!

-Tons of hours spent on projects connected to scouting!

-I have time for my family, girlfriend, best friends and groups of friends (I'm still an initiator and leader in most cases!)

However there are many things to improve. I'm gonna to write an entry almost every day to continue this journey with great people that can easily understand how devastating games can be.

Allright, that's it for today, I'm gonna study for at least 8 hours right now. 

If I'll find an obstacle, I'll write just here.

Let's start Day #0!

• Like 1

Allright, I'm back, I relapsed for about 2-3 hours to Age of Empires. God damn it! I have to move on from this! There are people who counts on me!!!

Day 0 is today. One day at the time.

• Like 2

I'm glad you're restarting another journal.  I've noticed many people are doing the same thing after their 90 Day detox.  This community is small, but the support is great.

You and others have inspired me to start another journal again on Game Quitters.  Mine won't be a daily entry.  It's more spontaneous and irregular.  I have another private journal I write in, and keep track of my weekly/daily/life-time goals.  But I still think it's important for me to stay connected with this forum, even if I can't read everyone's journal or the additional information.  

Keep going with small daily goals and replacing gaming with activities that you 'enjoy' and that give you a sense of accomplishment.  Relapsing is always at our fingertips, and it can happen to anyone.  I always keep a mental picture of myself in my head wherein I'm sitting on my arse in front of the computer screen for hours and hours, 12 hours passes by and I'm still sitting there, my arse is now numb, and I can't feel my legs, plus I haven't showered or brushed my teeth.  Okay, yeah, it's a pretty grim picture, right?  But whenever I think about it, I just want to hurl.  That's not the person I want to become.  And then my mind switches to the type of person I'm motivated to become.  A person who achieves, who is a good saver, a family-oriented person who spends time with loved ones and friends, a good cook who likes to try cooking different recipes, someone who is well-travelled.  This is a picture of myself in my mind that I envision from time to time.  It's encouraging.

You are the only person in your life that can change your life.  :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dannigan said:

I'm glad you're restarting another journal.  I've noticed many people are doing the same thing after their 90 Day detox.  This community is small, but the support is great.

You and others have inspired me to start another journal again on Game Quitters.  Mine won't be a daily entry.  It's more spontaneous and irregular.  I have another private journal I write in, and keep track of my weekly/daily/life-time goals.  But I still think it's important for me to stay connected with this forum, even if I can't read everyone's journal or the additional information.  

Keep going with small daily goals and replacing gaming with activities that you 'enjoy' and that give you a sense of accomplishment.  Relapsing is always at our fingertips, and it can happen to anyone.  I always keep a mental picture of myself in my head wherein I'm sitting on my arse in front of the computer screen for hours and hours, 12 hours passes by and I'm still sitting there, my arse is now numb, and I can't feel my legs, plus I haven't showered or brushed my teeth.  Okay, yeah, it's a pretty grim picture, right?  But whenever I think about it, I just want to hurl.  That's not the person I want to become.  And then my mind switches to the type of person I'm motivated to become.  A person who achieves, who is a good saver, a family-oriented person who spends time with loved ones and friends, a good cook who likes to try cooking different recipes, someone who is well-travelled.  This is a picture of myself in my mind that I envision from time to time.  It's encouraging.

You are the only person in your life that can change your life.  :)

You are right. It doesn't make much sense. I have to stop.

Challenge for today? Study for at least 4 hours :) 

Hi Pharmacist, it's good to hear that despite some relapses, you're still fighting. Keep in mind though, that it's not only about quitting video games, it's about choosing wisely what to do with your life, so plan your day, do new things and get better at old ones.

Games although very appealing, are nothing compared to real life. Remember that.

• Like 1

On 19.06.2018 at 8:45 PM, Piotr said:

Hi Pharmacist, it's good to hear that despite some relapses, you're still fighting. Keep in mind though, that it's not only about quitting video games, it's about choosing wisely what to do with your life, so plan your day, do new things and get better at old ones.

Games although very appealing, are nothing compared to real life. Remember that.

Yea, I have to do this... Games does not compare to anything real. However...

I spent couple of hours on video games today. Didn't learn too much... I didn't spend even single minute on studying! God damn it.

Tomorrow is the final day before a test. I have to study. And I have to work on my routines and habits after finishing this test.

Gotta go to sleep right now. 

• Like 2