NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello all! So nice to be here

Mknissan

Hey there. My name is Michael Nissan and I’m 27. I live in Miami USA but I was raised in Jerusalem, Israel. I’ve been addicted to video games since I received my first game boy at age of 7.

yeah, 20 years of gaming. You guessed it, I’m unemployed with no profession what so ever, broke as hell and no girlfriend nor any friends.

I don’t want to blame all of that on gaming but I know that it had a lot to contribute towards my current situation.

I’m desperate as one can possibly be and I know that things must change in order for me to not feel like a complete fucking loser, which on paper, I quite frankly am.

I’m not stupid. In fact, I truly believe that I’m more intelligent than the majority of the people out there but this doesn’t mean shit when the only progress you make in life is to your digital card collection.

Therefore, I’m here now to really just change my fucking life.

I want to be financially free, doing something I love. I wanna be healthy, good looking and attract women and have a lot of friends. Finally, I want to get married and become a father.

I have a lot of faith in this journey that I’ve begun and I hope that this is the new beginning of my “real life”.

Peace and love, Michael.

• Like 2

Welcome Michael! Thanks for sharing.   Unemployed, broke, no gf, no friends -- I know what you mean man, I've been there.  But you made a good move of coming here, so give yourself credit for that.  You're not alone brother

Look forward to hearing more from you.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dwalk77 said:

Welcome Michael! Thanks for sharing.   Unemployed, broke, no gf, no friends -- I know what you mean man, I've been there.  But you made a good move of coming here, so give yourself credit for that.  You're not alone brother

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate the kind words :)