NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Where do you want to go?

Cam Adair

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to travel to Scotland. My family lineage traces back there. We're all descendants of William Wallace and Robert the Bruce. Maybe I'm delusional but I've felt a deep longing upon seeing pictures of the moors and the sound of bagpipes fills me with joy. There's a longing that I can't shake. Seriously, I get goosebumps. Feels like a summoning almost, something that I can't avoid for much longer.

• 1 month later...

Turkey, Istanbul, So much culture there

Canada, I want to go wild camping there, The nature is so cool with all the mountains and lakes

France, Paris, Notre Dame, Louvre

Italy, Rome, Colosseum and all the culture of the mighty empire

Greece, Mythology, Gods, Philosophy, The Birthplace of western culture

USA, New York, Yellowstone, Generally all around interesting

Brazil, Interesting lifestyle

Well the list could go on forever. :D I'm planning on going InterRailing in the summer of 2017 once I've finished my matriculation exams and earned some money.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All around the USA (going to do that after I graduate highschool), Amsterdam, Toronto, London, France, Greece / Rome, anywhere I went in Assassin's Creed 2, Egypt, all around China and Japan, and Australia. As a high school student, it all seems to out of reach. But maybe one day. I'll try to make it happen.

:) 

All around the USA (going to do that after I graduate highschool), Amsterdam, Toronto, London, France, Greece / Rome, anywhere I went in Assassin's Creed 2, Egypt, all around China and Japan, and Australia. As a high school student, it all seems too out of reach. But maybe one day. I'll try to make it happen.

Definitely not out of reach man. For your European destinations, you can get something like an Eurail or Interrail pass (What I did last August) and knock a few off in a week or two. London, France and Amsterdam come to mind as the obvious trio. You won't get super in depth, true, but I think that you can see most of the interesting things  in three days per city

For me, the destinations are the US (again), Peru, China/Tibet and closer to home Portugal and Greece. 

All around the USA (going to do that after I graduate highschool), Amsterdam, Toronto, London, France, Greece / Rome, anywhere I went in Assassin's Creed 2, Egypt, all around China and Japan, and Australia. As a high school student, it all seems to out of reach. But maybe one day. I'll try to make it happen.

If anything that can be an advantage - you have a ton of school programs that will help you travel as a student (high school or college), so look into those.

If anything that can be an advantage - you have a ton of school programs that will help you travel as a student (high school or college), so look into those.

Cam's right - there are a ton of programs out there for high school students to get money for and/or school credits to travel and live abroad even while you're still in high school. When I was a senior, I got a fully funded Congress-Bundestag scholarship to live in Germany for a year and attend a German high school. (I declined it - 'true love' distracted me.)

Since then I got a separate opportunity to live in Germany, also fully funded, through the Fulbright program. Ended up staying more than 3 years and I'm fluent now. I actually got so bummed that none of my friends or even just random people I talked to in the USA knew about opportunities to travel, live, and work abroad that I made this guide. I hope it helps you!

I am one of those guys who appreciates discovering all of his country, but I do want to visit some other countries too.

I would love to go to Florence and Rome - Italy and Vienna - Austria. I tend to appreciate culture and sightseeing.

I could go and study for 6 months in another country, but I would probably have to choose one of the two - study or experience the country. At this moment, I would prefer the study.

Definitely considering taking a Summer Internship in London.

As a Portuguese, I recommend you to visit Lisbon. It's been gaining a reputation of being an hidden gem in Europe, because people tend to go to Madrid, Barcelona, Paris... and never take Lisbon into consideration. We have such a great gastronomy! I say this, because when I traveled to other countries I found that they lacked diversity in their meals. The people around here are very friendly to tourists (even more in Porto). Oh and it's very cheap while compared to other cities (because the minimum wage is 530€ atm).

• 4 weeks later...