NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Time for change.

Hello guys,

My name is Jed, currently residing in Las Vegas, NV, USA. Feels right to join this community. I've been playing games for a good number of years. I did lessen my gaming when i went to the Philippines to study but when i came back here and bought my ps4. That's when everything started to go downhill for me.

I first bought my ps4 just so i have a way to bond with my cousins because they are into gaming. At first it was casual enough. I only really played when they were online playing Overwatch. Then I bought another game, then another, then another and before i knew it. I was back to the way i was before. Sitting on my butt, wasting my life away on a screen 5 to 14 hours a day, trying to develop my skills in a virtual reality where all  those upgrades, skills, combos, levels I achieved in gaming is only good for well. Gaming.

That's when I realize about 2 weeks ago that I needed to change. I have been living in the states as an adult (25y/o) for more than 2 years now with no real progress in my life. Living with several family members under one roof, Jumping from one job to another, still searching for a career, driving a beat up car and having no social life what so ever. I'm sick and tired of it. This is not where i want to be at this point of my life and I don't want look back again another 2 years from now and have that same feeling of emptiness inside.Enough is enough and  It's time for a change.

I'd like to thank Mr. Cam for creating this community to help others like myself who are trying to not just overcome this addiction but to become a better version of ourselves. So thank you Mr. Cam.

I'm looking forward to go through this journey with all of you.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...