NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Journal (10/2017 - xx/xxxx)

WorkInProgress

Date
Saturday 23.06.2018

Thoughts
We don't have coding expertise at work so I need to become the go-to-guy to everything relating to code.
Senecas letters series from John Sonmez is awesome. I should write key points from every letter down where I look at them

Thankfulness
My awesome son, Youth, Modern Communication, my sister.

Goals
I will earn 8k+ more money next year
I will pass my certification and study actively and effectively ACHIEVED
Get leadership position were I can empower people.
Become an expert in the cross section between confluence and front-end-webdevelopment
Become an expert at the Java-API of the Atlassian tools and plug-in-development
Become an expert at the usage of the development tools of Atlassian.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Date
Saturday 06.07.2018

Thoughts
Chat ruins productivity but enhances team feeling over distributed workplaces.
I need to focus one hour a day on one important but not urgent thing without distraction.
Journalling will help me to know my strengths and weaknesses better which will allow me to use my weaknesses as strengths.

Thankfulness
Books, Family, My Wife who found an appartment closer to my workplace which will give me an extra half an hour everyday where I don't ahve to commute.

Goals
Become an expert in the cross section between confluence and front-end-webdevelopment
Become an expert at the Java-API of the Atlassian tools and plug-in-development
Become an expert at the usage of the development tools of Atlassian.  TO MUCH GOALS

Date
Wednesday 11.07.2018

Thoughts
I need to think about the death of people I love and loosing things I care about. Thinking about this makes me feel intensely grateful for the things I have. This is way more important then thinking about things I have and trying to feel gratitude or list them down.

Have big goals for the future further away and smaller plans for the immediate future.   Focus the view and do fucking great work now.

Thankfulness
My wife could die in a car accident. My son could die of sickness. My vitality could and will fade. My mind will be withering. My family will die. My job can go away. The field I am working in can become past. I am fucking greatful for having all this stuff and people in my life right now.

Goals
Become an expert at the Java-API of the Atlassian tools and plug-in-development still to much goals

Date

Friday 13.07.2018

Thoughts
I again said yes to a promising project at work. Now I need to focus on results that I can actually reach that 8k+ at the end of the year and have a lot of results to show for.

Thankfulness
We could be indebted. We could be without jobs. We could be without a support system. Things are great. I am thankful for that.

Goals
Get leadership position as a mentor for new members of the team.
Become an expert in the user macro development
Become an expert at the Java-API and Scripting Jira wiht teh help of Scriptrunner-
Be the leading expert on our most important customer project and use above skills there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Date

Friday 15.08.2018

Thoughts
The reality of others is important. Be always sure you at least get a feel of how the people around you see the world. What are their goals? What are their motivation? How do they assess you? Use outside perspectives on you to improve you weaknesses.

Thankfulness
I could work in a soulless cubicle. I could have no freedom. I could be to scared to learn new things. I could ahve no money forbooks. Live is great!

Goals
Get leadership position as a mentor for new members of the team.
Become an expert in the user macro development
Become an expert at the Java-API and Scripting Jira wiht teh help of Scriptrunner-
Be the leading expert on our most important customer project and use above skills there.  Management changed its plans. In retrospective I wasn't ready and quite happy tofocus more on my expertice

• 2 months later...