NEW VIDEO: 5 Tips to Avoid Gaming This Summer

Sign in to follow this  
Moe Smith

NEXT!

Yesterday was my 90 day marker. It's been a good, long, hard, and worth it process. Things have really turned out great overall, and I feel like I am finally in a place where I can control my life how I go about it! My official finished post is below, but I wanted to post on here for the record: I DID IT! HELL YEAH!

https://forum.gamequitters.com/topic/3810-moes-fantasy-writer-journal/?page=8#comment-36462 

I'm moving on from tracking gaming and my other vices, to tracking when I binge. That's been a huge highlight of my time here, is that I am a binging addict, and the content doesn't actually matter so much as the act of binging itself. So starting yesterday, I'm keeping track of when I binge, and for how much. I think that's the next thing I need to do to get my life in order. I'm still working out all the rules that I want to apply to this process, but I'm well on my way. I want to hit 6 months next! 180 day binge detox! Let's do it!