NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Debius Brooks Journal

Debius Broojs

I stopped playing chess now. I stopped gaming for 7 months this year. 

I know people think conspiracy theorists are crazy but luckily for you they will be killled :) 

Daphne Galizia, who exposed the panama paper, got killed in a car bomb last week. 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/world/europe/daphne-caruana-galizia-journalist-malta.html

Corey Feldman who is trying to sue his pedophile rapist is getting killed too 

I am very inspired by corey feldman! He is so strong despite being abused as a child! 

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/woman-leading-flint-water-poisoning-lawsuit-found-shot-dead-home/

I'm going to face the realities of the world we live in. This is not fairy tale and evil is human nature, and having power enables people to act out their evil ideas.  I will not play games to medicate myself. I choose how I want to feel, and I want to feel calm despite not turning away from knowledge. 

I'm going to work hard now and then work out. 

Edited by Debius Broojs

Today I'm grateful for: 

Being able to talk about political things with my wife and family. It's hard to find people who can listen to your political views and still view you as a person if they disagree with it. This goes against human nature. But I want to be beyond my human instincts and I watch right wing videos and read right wing news all the time even if I agree with the left. 

Some people on the left care about diversity, but despises the diversity of opinions. This means there will be fewer political discussions. Because if you bring up something they don't agree with they will try to get you fired. 

It's like how the DNC is purging Bernie supporters and replacing them with corporate shills from a diverse gender and racial background. The DNC and the republicans are like the exact same fucking corporatist party. At this point, the only disagreement between them are identity politics.  And free speech is several times worse in China. 

2. Bill Gates, because he donates almost all of his money. And he is the second richest person right now. 

3. Elon Musk - inspiration

4. Demitirious Johnson - inspiration

5. Jordan Peterson and his product Self Authoring. Really helping me

6. Youtube. It allows independent media, which is an alternative to corporate big media propaganda. 

Humans are not born evil. But human nature is easy to manipulate.  Allow me to show you how: 

Do you have friends? Will you stick by your friends? Then you could've been a Nazi. That's how Hitler manipulated Hitler's Youth. Hitler's Youth are mostly 16-18 year old young men recruited as soldiers. They are told to do increasingly inhumane acts of violence, and they are told that they can leave anytime. Why don't they leave? Because they are sticking up for their comrades. 

That's one of the ways you get sucked into a corruption scheme. You don't want to betray your friends. 

Don't tell me corruption is not real, that conspiracy theories are all not real, I have seen corruption happen in person a few times bydifferent companies or persons and I simply did not whistle blow because I am not a selfless hero.  

Edited by Debius Broojs
ri

HI there,  I just stumbled about your Journal. What steps are your taking to become more disciplined and less emotional? Some sort of daily routine? Meditation can help a lot at self regulating your brain in a better way.

Politics are interesting but they can poison your mind if you consume to much of them. There is just so much evil in the world and even democracy feels like a flawed system. The best system I know of but still way from an utopia and with a lot of room for improvement. The thing is, if you leave this thoughts too much room in your mind you loose room for different more important things. Gratefulness, Happiness, Goals and Family.

It is also true that if you don't consume politics a day you won't miss anything which is of actual importance to your life. Not that other lives and the state of your country or world does not matter, but if your own life looses value because you make too much sorrows about the world then your priorities are wrong. And you should maybe take a break from that news circus.

I personally watch daily news from time to time and nothing more. It helped me to become more content with myself and focus on the important things in my life. As my own life gets better I have more capacity to give back to the world around me by being a good friend, brother, father and community member. Of course I go voting and choose a party which agrees best with my views but if I am not voting or actively fighting injustice by going on the street or similar actions, politics are a terrible use of my time. 

Maybe your situation is different but I thought I share my take on the subject.

Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

HI there,  I just stumbled about your Journal. What steps are your taking to become more disciplined and less emotional? Some sort of daily routine? Meditation can help a lot at self regulating your brain in a better way.

Politics are interesting but they can poison your mind if you consume to much of them. There is just so much evil in the world and even democracy feels like a flawed system. The best system I know of but still way from an utopia and with a lot of room for improvement. The thing is, if you leave this thoughts too much room in your mind you loose room for different more important things. Gratefulness, Happiness, Goals and Family.

It is also true that if you don't consume politics a day you won't miss anything which is of actual importance to your life. Not that other lives and the state of your country or world does not matter, but if your own life looses value because you make too much sorrows about the world then your priorities are wrong. And you should maybe take a break from that news circus.

I personally watch daily news from time to time and nothing more. It helped me to become more content with myself and focus on the important things in my life. As my own life gets better I have more capacity to give back to the world around me by being a good friend, brother, father and community member. Of course I go voting and choose a party which agrees best with my views but if I am not voting or actively fighting injustice by going on the street or similar actions, politics are a terrible use of my time. 

Maybe your situation is different but I thought I share my take on the subject.

Best of luck to you.

I take deep breathes and I use the gratefulness journal. I have quit games and meditated for over 7 months and it didn't help much with my anxiety and angry thoughts. I'm trying out my new idea of channeling my anger and boredom into into politics. I started a youtube account but I have only made 2 videos so far.  

I will continue looking at youtube videos because I need is to develop resistance to stressful thoughts rather than avoiding them. I don't want a safespace!  

Edited by Debius Broojs

I take deep breathes and I use the gratefulness journal. I have quit games and meditated for over 7 months and it didn't help much with my anxiety and angry thoughts. I'm trying out my new idea of channeling my anger and boredom into into politics. I started a youtube account but I have only made 2 videos so far.  

I will continue looking at youtube videos because I need is to develop resistance to stressful thoughts rather than avoiding them. I don't want a safespace!  

I see the logic in this and it is great that you'll process your feelings into something more productive.

I see the logic of resistance training with stressful thoughts but I doubt that it is helpful if yu'll have no way to measure your success. Can you specify the amount of stress a youtube video produces. Or how your stress level diminishes if you watch more later on? Maybe of there are finer ways to develop resistance against stress. Exercise for example is shown to decrease the general stress level.

Is there a common theme in what leads to anxiety and this anger? What is the root cause for you getting angry? At this work your meditation practice can come in handy because it'll help you to observe yourself.

I am usually getting pissed if I am feeling insecure. For example if my wife points out what still needs to be done, I tend to criticize myself for not doing it all ready or feel guilty. In the moment this leads to snapping and aggression. 

Another common thing is a relation to stress. Are there a lot of stress factors in your life? something traumatic? 

Or maybe ur feeling vulnerable or sad and to mask this feeling you go towards anger.

I just pinpoint this different root causes for anger because I have no idea what is yours. You'll need to find it if you want to get on top of this thing. Anger is never a good emotion, not even as motivation. I don't say don't criticize bad things. Or stop feeling bad for people. But if it affects you in a way that it affect your personal life in a negative way it is destructive. 

I see the logic in this and it is great that you'll process your feelings into something more productive.

I see the logic of resistance training with stressful thoughts but I doubt that it is helpful if yu'll have no way to measure your success. Can you specify the amount of stress a youtube video produces. Or how your stress level diminishes if you watch more later on? Maybe of there are finer ways to develop resistance against stress. Exercise for example is shown to decrease the general stress level.

Is there a common theme in what leads to anxiety and this anger? What is the root cause for you getting angry? At this work your meditation practice can come in handy because it'll help you to observe yourself.

I am usually getting pissed if I am feeling insecure. For example if my wife points out what still needs to be done, I tend to criticize myself for not doing it all ready or feel guilty. In the moment this leads to snapping and aggression. 

Another common thing is a relation to stress. Are there a lot of stress factors in your life? something traumatic? 

Or maybe ur feeling vulnerable or sad and to mask this feeling you go towards anger.

I just pinpoint this different root causes for anger because I have no idea what is yours. You'll need to find it if you want to get on top of this thing. Anger is never a good emotion, not even as motivation. I don't say don't criticize bad things. Or stop feeling bad for people. But if it affects you in a way that it affect your personal life in a negative way it is destructive. 

congrats of geting married 

How's things going with you and your wife? I think you were doing a master's degree? How's that going? 

I was an angry person since as long as I remember. My stress training have helped me immensely. I'm not going to be a fragile snowflake that don't read about politics and news and believe whatever fairy tale I want because the truth triggers me. 

I do exercise almost every day. I will try to do it daily so that I have more energy. My hope is to be able to have the time to spare to finish everything I want to do and make more political youtube videos. It's easy to not be stressed if you avoid everything that is stressful and focus on yourself and the happiness of those close to you. That's great but that is also why there are so many problems in the world. 

I'm also a very disagreeable person and before when I agreed and followed Cam's advice or advice from people I get very demotivated. I think this is good because I'm from China if I was born before China's communist revolution,  I would be one of the few people disagreeing with the propaganda and executions of intellectuals. Millions of people died from Mao's regime. Fuck China's propaganda and censorship.  

This is relevant today because even the past few years many people died to genocides. The buddhists are committing genocide in Myanmar right now. 

Edit: I have nothing against fragile snowflakes. I was a flagile snowflake social justice warrior before so I understand. Maybe I still am but I'm trying to build emotional toughness. I don't hate people on the left (I'm on the left too) and I don't think there is anything wrong with being very sensitive. 

Edited by Debius Broojs

I'm quite grateful that the sexual harrassment and pedophilia in Hollywood is finally being revealed. 

Harley Weinstein got accused by 30+ women for sexual assault now! WTF? 30+??!!

How did he get away with this for so long? 

Kevin Spacey recently got accused of sexually assaulting someone who was 14 year old boy at that time and he tried to cover it up by announcing he was gay. 

I'm also very grateful for the Ex. CIA Agent for revealing that the CIA supplies elite pedophiles with children. This could reduce the amount of child abuse in the world. I'm happy and I'm happy that the CIA agent didn't die from the traffic accident he was involved in earlier this week. 

http://www.nnettle.com/news/3029-cia-agent-blows-the-whistle-we-supply-elite-pedophiles-with-children-

I'm very grateful that all of this is coming to light. I feel very happy about the world and I have been fairy positive 

Image result for canada gender pronouns list

This is the gender pronouns that we have to remember and use to address gender binary people here in Canada. It is the law. We can be fined and go to jail if we don't use this. I memorized the table and I'm 100% totally okay with using it and calling people by their preferred pronouns even without the threat of being finned. 

But when some people spoke out against this law, the social justice warriors called them transphobic bigots and try to censor them and get them fired from their jobs. I support free speech so don't think people who spoke out against this law should be persecuted. 

• 3 weeks later...

Speak the Truth

"Anger is a very toxic emotion and causes heart problems. It’s like driving a car and step on the brake.

If you stay like that for 10 years, you will age 20 years and that’s a bad plan." - Jordan Peterson 

I am using Jordan Peterson's Self Authoring program, and it helped me a lot with dealing with anger. In the past, I get very angry when I think about the past, and I have ADD so I keep thinking about the past. Quitting games and meditating didn't help and maybe made things worse. Jordan Peterson speaks honestly and don't give a shit about offending social justice warriors. I am extremely inspired by him. And he is an experienced psychologist so his university lectures helped me a lot with my mind. 

When some people do something that bothers me I will speak up or do something about it. I can't be a pushover or I will feel mad, and if I get mad I am doing damage to my heart which can shorten my lifespan. 

Edited by Debius Broojs
  • Like 1

Image result for jordan peterson graffiti

Ajit Pai is pushing a bill in the US to end net neutrality. This means if you own a website, such as this forum, you have to pay the internet providers money or the internet providers will slow down your website. This Bill is an obvious way to cash grab. I just phoned him and said "fuck you Ajit Pai, Fuck you". If I need to say fuck you to someone, I will say fuck you. I won't hold back from now on. 

And fuck obama fuck hillary fuck trump he pretends he is against the establishment but he is the fucking establishment. 

On 1/11/2017 at 1:01 AM, Debius Broojs said:

Image result for canada gender pronouns list

This is the gender pronouns that we have to remember and use to address gender binary people here in Canada. It is the law. We can be fined and go to jail if we don't use this. I memorized the table and I'm 100% totally okay with using it and calling people by their preferred pronouns even without the threat of being finned. 

But when some people spoke out against this law, the social justice warriors called them transphobic bigots and try to censor them and get them fired from their jobs. I support free speech so don't think people who spoke out against this law should be persecuted. 

Imagine if all pronouns were academically gendered like Spanish ones (eg a 'table' is not gendered in English, but a 'mesa' is gendered as feminine in Spanish). Then things go through the freaking window. Honestly speaking, language is created through custom and usage, and imo imposing newspeak rather than fighting against the social constructed values we throw upon the old ones (eg. think of the concept of 'white' vs the concept of 'black', not only in race) is just ridiculous. 

Now I can't go to Canada :(

• 1 month later...

Sorry. I changed my mind. I don't think I should be posting negative posts that could impede other's progress. I am deleting them. I wouldn't look at certain people's forums because they need professional help and I can't help them. 

I remember that there was someone from the UK who posts nihilistic posts on this forum and apparently tried to commit suicide. We are not psychologists and can't help you with that man. If you want to improve from depression or nihilistic thoughts then get professional help or get help from Cam. I consider Cam to be probably better than the average professional psychologist. 

Edited by Debius Broojs

OK I don't know how to delete old posts. I think my posts were a manifestation of my resentments towards certain things and feelings of failure that I will not talk about because it does no good to talk about them here. I don't think my posts were good for the forum. People are social creatures and negative worldviews can spread like disease.

• 4 weeks later...
On 27.1.2018 at 10:34 PM, Debius Broojs said:

OK I don't know how to delete old posts. I think my posts were a manifestation of my resentments towards certain things and feelings of failure that I will not talk about because it does no good to talk about them here. I don't think my posts were good for the forum. People are social creatures and negative worldviews can spread like disease.

You can't you ahve ask an admin for assistance. But I am sure Hitaru, Cam or Stablish will help you out if you specify what posts you want to have deleted.