NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Debius Brooks Journal

Debius Broojs

Hey guys Im using a new account. 

I dont want to quit games but right now but I want to journal about doing things that requires willpower and times that i remind myself things like reminding myself to calm down. 

My hobbies or goals right now are trying to a long life and trying to be calm. Im playing a game called Elona right now. 

Right now I have reminded myself 5 times and used willpower 2 times. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know that I need to forgive and forget things, but I was doing homework and I got really mad at something I remembered from back in university. I done school 

Studying is hard for me because I keep remembering things that piss me off. Like maybe I have bad posture or I have no social skills when I was in university, but this dude in my class thinks I was going to be a school shooter and start threatening me. He told me to make a gun with my hand and I complied because I was just happy that someone in my class was talking to me. And then he did some self defense move to show me that he can take out my gun I was like WTF. I did absolutely nothing violent in my life and never threatened anyone. 

Thankfully I dropped out of school with 9% average score that year and never had to see him again. And then the year after I petitioned to get back into school and finished my degree :)

I know that I need to forgive and forget things, but I was doing homework and I got really mad at something I remembered from back in university.

Don't forget to forgive yourself occasionally for not being able to always forgive. It's not an easy thing to do. Really great that you're noticing when you need to calm down and acting on it. I hope progress is going well!

I know that I need to forgive and forget things, but I was doing homework and I got really mad at something I remembered from back in university.

Don't forget to forgive yourself occasionally for not being able to always forgive. It's not an easy thing to do. Really great that you're noticing when you need to calm down and acting on it. I hope progress is going well!

Thanks. I'm feeling better now and I stopped playing games. 

Okay back to editing videos. I decided against talking about pizzagate because too many people got assassinated for talking about it. I don't have a death wish so I want to stay away from it. If someone should kill me or my family for political reasons or take me to the mental hospital they should atleast warn me so I can take whatever video down. 

(To be honest I seriously have doubts about the Pizzagate scandal. There is no concrete evidence, although I can see how true or not true, Pizzagate may stir up protests and doubts about the elite, so I can understand why people are being assassinated for this. The CIA can assassinate anyone legally this is a fact I can show you the evidence if you want.)  

https://archive.is/t99GN

5a4111da413bac2c9756c2b9f5104bf32d534646

Edited by Debius Broojs

Gamequitters have been great! With the help of gamequitters I had been off games 

Ive been on too much games and utube lately. 

I want to be strong so i will play games every day for about 5 to 10 minutes. I will build up my willpower. I will work out every day. I will focus on things, not get upset or irritates. Come up with morning and night routines and do them. 

I will expose myself to politics because it triggers me and I will be untriggered!

I purchased Dr. Peterson's selfauthoring journal and I went through it and it helped me a lot with my motivation and sense of direction. It also helped calm me down. 

I'm a big supporter of freedom of speech. In Canada, we are forced to call trans people zi, zir, or whatever they want to be called (out of the list of made up that we must remember to call them by) or you can get up to $250 000 in fine. I can't believe this professor almost got fired and he just lost his research grant because he spoke out against that. Fuck you Justin Trudeau fuck you Canada and your butchering of freedom of speech. 

Edited by Debius Broojs