NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

This is my best chance for life

FreetheG

Hello, I'm 24 years old and I am a video game and online video addict. Many people on this forum talk about computer or console games, but that is not my problem. I'm pretty cheap so don't like spending money on games, so most of my time has been spent on free to play phone games and watching videos online (Youtube). I say "I'm cheap" but when I got really addicted to a free to play game, I must have spent close to $500 on in app purchases. I would delete the app then re-download it sometime multiple times in a day while trying to stop. I would spend, sometimes my entire day after school watching Youtube and playing phone games. I bought the 90 day detox pdf about 3 months ago, but I really haven't started much of it, until now. Today is officially my second day without any game/video that instigates my addictive behavior. By that I mean I have watched news and TED talks, but that's it. Two days ago (when I started my sobriety) I when hiking with my friends and I ended up getting lost, I'm grateful I had cell service so I called 911. I was able to find my friends but that was the first time I really felt the fragility of life and how it is in fact quite short (around 80 years if I'm lucky). I want to live my life and be creative not merely survive and be consumptive. We'll see how far this program takes me, hopefully into an amazing life. Cheers and all the best to everyone else working to change their lives for the better.