NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I want to live my life!

imquitgaming

I only had 30mg of caffiene today! That was big.

I also took 2 naps... haha.

Last night my caffeine headache was killing me until I took some ibuprofen. So I woke up around 9 (no alarm too), I got up, and I ran 7.7 miles with a new personal best 10k of 1:03:55, which is still kind of slow but I'm getting a lot better every day. I came home exhausted. I laid down for like 30 minutes before I went to class, which was great. I really enjoy my class it's extremely interesting and challenging. I feel like I have a good handle on the material too. After, I got some lunch with some friends and went back to the library and finished my math hw, then came home and packed up, as I'll be visiting my girlfriend this weekend. I'm getting a little stressed because I just got dumped with a bunch of shit I need to take care of, but I will get to it on time and it will be well done.

Tomorrow: wake up, I hope I have time to run a quick 5k in the morning (depends when I wake up I guess), then go to class, and immediately go to the bus to get dropped off at the airport, fly back, then spend the night with my girlfriend. I'm excited to see her again.

@imquitgaming It's not an easy journey, I applaud you for getting back up and pushing on. You don't mess around. 

I'm with Fern and Simon, your song is beautiful. Really relatable and feel good. I don't know how it would sound with the melody, but I'm imaging it sounding great while reading it. 

What a perfect way to end the week with a visit to see your girlfriend. 

Keep creating! Keep it up!

Wow guys, thank you all for the support! It truly means a lot to me. 

quick post today, I’m on mobile:

Woke up, class, then I went to the bus station, 3 hour bus, 2 hour waiting at airport, 4 hour flight, but during that time I got a lot of work done so it was nice. Then my girlfriend picked me up and we got some food, but unfortunately her car got towed. I was pretty upset but I decided to keep my commitment to run a mile everyday and ended up running to let off some steam, and actually got a new personal best time for 1 mile. Then I spent some time with my girlfriend and she’s asleep as I write this.

i have absolutely no plans for tomorrow, I don’t need to do any work, I’m just going to be with her and I’ll be happy :) at some point I’ll run, im thinking an easy relaxed 5k.

Shamelessly stealing @SlackRamen 's template
I skipped journaling yesterday because of @giblets ! Not really, but he did help me realize that I just wanted to be with her rather than talk to you guys, no offense. It was great! Today was spent traveling 2000 miles back home, it sucks to be away from her again, but I will be strong.
Quote I’m contemplating:

"If you want to be tougher mentally, be tougher" - Jocko Willink. I started listening to Jocko's podcast and it's great. I want to make the decision to be tough.

Status check:

I feel, ok. Kind of strange. I had a great weekend with my girlfriend but now I'm back here alone. It was nice to see her though. I see her again in 1 month, I'll be counting down the days. I feel a little stressed out from traveling all day, and anxious about getting back to work tomorrow.

Three things I’m grateful for:
  1. I'm grateful for legs and being able to run and continue my mile a day for 365 days goals
  2. I’m grateful for my business and educational opportunities I have
  3. I’m grateful for my wonderful forgiving girlfriend who is much better than I deserve
Three amazing things that happened today:
  1. Got to wake up next to my girlfriend- any day that happens is a good day.
  2. I managed to get a lot of work done, including finishing some hw and a lot of work for a client.
  3. I'm proud that I managed to run my mile despite a headache and traveling all day. 
How I could have made today better:

I'm not really sure. I broke down and got some decaf today which I regret, I think i need to stick to just no coffee/decaf at all, but I suppose it was a good compromise. I could have run a little further but I think I needed to rest (had a 6 mile day yesterday). I think I could have done my HW better too. 

Thoughts:

I'm anxious and excited to go back to work tomorrow. I feel like I have a mountain of stuff I need to do that is going to hit me, but I just need to tackle it one day at a time.

Quote I’m contemplating:

"The best investment you can make, is an investment in yourself... The more you learn, the more you earn." Warren Buffet. Proud that I finished my book!

Status check:

I feel great. I was extremely productive today. I woke up early, ran 6 miles, went to class, went to work, worked, finished a job for my client, finished formatting my thesis, read ~70 pages of my book (and finished!), started an assignment for class due Wednesday, and I'm cooking food for the next few days now.

Three things I’m grateful for:
  1. My ability to live without caffeine
  2. My parents.
  3. I’m grateful for my wonderful forgiving girlfriend who is much better than I deserve
Three amazing things that happened today:
  1. Finished my book! I already got the next one lined up.
  2. Getting so much work done.
  3. Waking up early
How I could have made today better:

I don't know, honestly I did great. I think I could have extended my run to 6.2 miles for a 10k, but I'll take it. 

Thoughts:

I think everything is going really well.