NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

90 Day Detox

eshi2000

• 3 weeks later...

srry for not keeping up every day, I'm getting lazy. Actually some friends of mine tried to get me to play games with them, but I told them I was still on my streak of not playing. They're good friends, not too pushy or anything, and respect my choices. I'm so glad I have this thing going still, or else I might have been tempted into breaking my forever detox. Today is day 154!

Eli

• Like 1

@hycniejsy thanks so much for checking in! I'm so glad you realize the value of consistency even if it's just a simple post of a number. I'm doing great with other aspects of my life. I'm taking fairly challenging courses at school and have been achieving almost all A's. Also, I'm a dancer, so I have a lot of time (that I spent before gaming) to dance and do what I love. I think the greatest thing about me quitting games is actually the amount of sleep I get though. A consistent 6-8 hours a day with my workload is amazing. You come to realize that 24 hours a day is actually a lot of time to get what you want done. Today is day 168. And I see you've got a 1000 days challenge and a long journal! I guess thats where I strive to be as well Mad Pharmacist :) 

Thanks,

Eli

• Like 1