NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

90 Day Detox

eshi2000

Have you noticed any differences in your brain chemistry so far, eshi?

How much serotonin are you registering lately? xD Jokes aside, you will probably feel it in retrospect. It's much like pain - people usually suddenly realize that something stopped hurting some time ago.

@Mettermrck Well it's only been two weeks, I can't say I've seen real brain chemistry change, but I also don't know how to tell if its changing! I'll definitely tell you when I notice a significant change. What are the signs that its changing? Anyways, two weeks exactly, about half a month, it's actually quite some time if you think about it.

Thanks,

Eli

Day 15 here. I've gotta admit I've had a few cravings when I'm on the computer and bored. It's good though because I have all this game quitters stuff bookmarked, it really is a good reminder of my detox and to not relapse. I noticed the cravings come when I see the youtube icon actually, haha, even when my icon is Cam's youtube channel. 

Thanks,

Eli

Day 20. I got a phone today, a Vodafone smart first 7. I got it because it's not too powerful  so it shouldn't be able to run games. I'm going to try to use it so that I can maintain contact with people through whatsapp and other messaging services. I'll let you know how it goes, and hopefully it won't be too much of a temptation or i'll have to get rid of it.

Day 22. My best days are when I have lots to do, lots of work to do. That way I'm too busy to think about the games and they seem really unimportant next too all my work. Just some thoughts

Thanks,

Eli

That's true for sure! Keep in mind that you can make the day as busy as you want. You fill in the day by doing some push-ups, reading something or going out for a run.

Keep going! 

- Velzen