NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Junior's Journal

Junior

Have no idea how to start this because i'm terrible at writting ):

1 Day- 08/16/2017

After i decided to myself that i will stop for a while playing videogames (maybe forever) the first thing that i did right in the morning was unninstalling all my PC and mobile games. thought that will be easy but was not. My ideia was "OK, now that i'm not gonna play anymore i will delete all my accounts and everything else" but i just stare at the screen thinking about all the things that i had achievement in this games i couldn't just delete so the solution was just unninstalling.

Note: Seeing this was kind of motivated me to start this detox, how i was happy about my virtuals achievements and use this as personal ego

But aside that i tried to fullfill my day with a lot of things.

now im back to gym after 2 months , tried some meditation and finally im reading again. bought a book called Smarter Faster Better - Charles Duhigg. The first chapter talking about motivation was reall great to me. My plan is to keep this routine until the end of the detox. Gym /meditate/ reading / drawing . Myabe i start to put some draws here , will help me in my discipline.

Ty

It sounds like you're off to a great start. It seems like you've gotten some nice ideas for new hobbies, both physically and mentally challenging. It would be fun to see some of your drawings here in your journal.

I definately recognize the feeling of having a hard time deleting accounts for games. Especially some of the games which I have invested a lot of time or money into. I am now starting my second attempt at quitting. Last time I also just uninstalled instead of deleting accounts, and that meant that all the games were waiting for me as soon as I got tempted (after a quick download at least).