NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Stop playing to start making

Junior

Hey everyone , my name is Junior and i'm from Brasil. I'm 25 and a gamer since 12.

i think everyone had this feeling about feel terrible bad in a day, and just want the night comes so you can sleep having that thought "tomorrow will be better". So tomorrow came you are still in a bad mood and start playing again, until the time you will slep . Repeat this A LOT

So i decided to completely stop playing for a while  . I always wanted to do something like this with my friends where i can share and everything else, but got no support, no one saw that as a true problem so they just ignore.

My main goal with this is stop procrastinating , my notes start decrease in college, all projects that i get i abandon , and many opportnities lost because i can't manage my time while playing. Funny thing is that my project of life is working as a gamedev i love see, concepts, playing a game with good script, backgrounds... Offline games isnt that bad for me i play 1 hour and stop but when is online i spent hours playing and studying the game, especially mobas.

I gonna start the Detox and maybe start a jounal to share this experience with you all and i want to start to draw, it's a long time wish and i think it's time now, so put how was my day and some drawing will help me to keep in this project.

Glad to see that this time im not alone in this journey (: