NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Back at it again

Danton

Hey everyone :)

Been a while since I was last on here, and since then I've probably quit and relapsed into gaming about 4 or 5 times..so yeah.

Anyways, I'm Danton, 22, from New Zealand. I've been gaming since forever and have never really been able to play in moderation. It's always affected my studies and social life, and now that I want to start my own graphic design business and move out of home, I've decided it's finally time to really cut the cord.

At least you're trying. That's huge. 

I'm new to this community. I can't help but be amazed at how many people are actively trying to unplug. We are literally inundated with addicting technology everywhere we look. I honestly think it's going to be one of the great generational issues of our age. 

Stick with it, friend. And best of luck with your graphic design business. 

Thanks fifth :) and hey Cam! Good to be back,

I think staying out of the house and picking up new things to do outside is something that'll keep me from the games. Before I just turned to youtube and reddit, which made quitting feel redundant, but now I'm out at the gym and library everyday (and getting my licence), so i'm keeping myself busy.  

Thanks fifth :) and hey Cam! Good to be back,

I think staying out of the house and picking up new things to do outside is something that'll keep me from the games. Before I just turned to youtube and reddit, which made quitting feel redundant, but now I'm out at the gym and library everyday (and getting my licence), so i'm keeping myself busy.  

Getting out of the house will help a lot. Make sure you find these 3 activities to replace gaming.