hycniejsy

One day at a time

Hello Game Quitter,

Mad Pharmacist here.

I am fighting for freedom from video games since 30th June 2012.

Today is 1 861 day of my fight in the arena.

I had my own ups and downs. better and worse moments.

And I never gave up.

And I never will.

NEVER.

I've put so much effort to deal with this addiction.

I have to finally get rid of it from my life!

So, let's start a new chapter.

Final battle for freedom.

Are you with me, Game Quitter?

Ho Hycniejszy?

where from do you have this diagram/graphic? is it kind of application for measuring what for you spend time on PC?

And what happened? by relapse do you mean you were playing 30 hours these few last days?

Even if, still its most important you stopped aftere these few days. Im afraid if I back to game, would take me ath leasdt 50 hours to wake up and stop.

Trzymam kciuki! Good luck Sir!

Ho Hycniejszy?

where from do you have this diagram/graphic? is it kind of application for measuring what for you spend time on PC?

And what happened? by relapse do you mean you were playing 30 hours these few last days?

Even if, still its most important you stopped aftere these few days. Im afraid if I back to game, would take me ath leasdt 50 hours to wake up and stop.

Trzymam kciuki! Good luck Sir!

Ho, Ho Ho! :D

The app is called Rescue Time, I have instelled it on each and every device I use.

This show that I spent 33h 20 min on procrastination, not only gaming, but also mindlessly browsing the Internet.

I'm gonna be unbreakeble, >:( trust me, Leszek.

Dzięki! Tobie również życzę powodzenia! :)

RescueTime is such a nice tool to have running in the background. I notice that my productivity pulse can fall as low as 7% when gaming, and it's nice to see it go above 40 (which I deem to be a good score) and sometimes even 50. You're doing great work!

RescueTime is such a nice tool to have running in the background. I notice that my productivity pulse can fall as low as 7% when gaming, and it's nice to see it go above 40 (which I deem to be a good score) and sometimes even 50. You're doing great work!

True. 10% or less means I game :( 

However, 50% or more means I am productive, hell yea! :)

That's an interesting application that you have there. My workplace installed something similar recently (I intern in communication/marketing dept. for a university) to keep track of writing time, creative time, etc. It's an intimidatingly honest system. 

I haven't considered using something like this for personal use. I'll have to check this out. 

That's an interesting application that you have there. My workplace installed something similar recently (I intern in communication/marketing dept. for a university) to keep track of writing time, creative time, etc. It's an intimidatingly honest system. 

I haven't considered using something like this for personal use. I'll have to check this out. 

Sure! I'll give you a link to download it! https://www.rescuetime.com/

I was just posting in your old topic. Now I see you've started a new chapter. Hope you are ok Phramy :)

I'm fine right now, anyways, thanks for posting :)