NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Relapsed yesterday

I stopped counting some days ago, I started questioning myself about the importance of doing the detox. Actually, it was right from me asking for this, because stopping playing was a concern involving other people. One of the activities that I have with my girlfriend is playing. And this is very hard to change, since her mother prefers to keep us in living room.

But, yesterday, I really relapsed. That is, I left myself on gaming. I had a lot of things to do but I spent lots of hours with an io game. I understand that my addiction is not that big, but I need the detox, for the sake of being able of doing this. Soon I am starting again.

Addiction is addiction, no matter how big or small. You'll learn a lot from this relapse, what triggered it and why you're doing the detox, and bounce back even stronger!

Agreed. Relapses are a way of telling us that your reasons for quitting aren't quite complete yet. Figure out what made you go back, and how you can change that portion of your life for the better. If you need someone to talk it through with, hit me up. My last relapse was a great success! I'm already past 30 days right now, and my dedication to this is rock solid. I wouldn't have had that if I didn't relapse one last time.