Onlysoul

Onlysoul

11 minutes ago, katsudo19 said:

Life is a little bit better now. If you are searching for new activity try cycling. But beware! It's very addictive. 😎

IMG_20190407_161735.jpg

IMG_20190407_161747-EFFECTS.jpg

IMG_20190409_105941.jpg

IMG_20190409_114905.jpg

IMG_20190409_120834.jpg

IMG_20190501_075425.jpg

IMG_20190512_153449 (1).jpg

IMG_20190512_153452.jpg

Wow thats looks beautifull man 😄 lovely nature, yeah cycling is very nice once you get startet. Dont stop even though the ass can get sore in the beginning if you are not used to cycling 😄 

• Like 1

I had a lot of time to be with myself alone and think. WTF are you doing with your life? This question pop up in our heads very often.  I figure out some things. Stop being victim. Take extreme responsibilitty for yourself. It's easy to blame others people for our mistakes. You can blame everything you can imagine. But the truth is that only person responsible for you life is you! Ooohhh in that sentence its a lot of wisdom of course. But it means bullshit if you dont take action. You can have all wisdom in your head but if you dont take action you will slowly die within. The part of your soul will die. Action is more important than any other things. You are like those keyboard heroes who typing all day that they will change. But in real they will sit in the front of pc or tv and remain passive. 

Passivity is the cancer of the male soul. 

Edited by katsudo19

There's no easy way. We want everything fast as possible with little price. All motivation and other bullshit summarized in one sentence: Do. Or do not. Less reading about topic of interest. More trying to build experience. Easy things but hard to master. 

You can't buy happiness. You can have all things on the world but that don't make you happy and calm person. When you buy things which you need for your creativity it's okay I guess. But Macbook or Iphone doesn't mean that you will be 100% productive and disciplined person. Windows and Apple. This things are like the shovel. You can have both but you will use it on the same things. So be patient my friend. Be creative and do interesting things. 

Create Secure Protect Lead = Manhood

I wrote article about gaming and send it into men online magazine. Editor accept it and gave me some tips to edit it. After editing he told me it will publish it. I'm curious about the response. I think I need to give back to all men and women some information about gaming disorder. When you imagine that almost all little boys have console or pc or even both. It's scary AF. Article is in my native language. The title of the article is  Playing Video Games?

Some highlights:

Playing video games can be a great experience. Problems arise when this activity gets out of control.

Why do people become addicted to playing video games? The virtual world meets certain needs. Video games are played for specific reasons. Offering temporary escape, they are social, you see your constant growth and challenge. (THX CAM)

Certainly this story will be familiar to you. You will get your first console or computer for Christmas or a birthday and find out that you can play video games. So far, I remember trying to turn on Super Mario Bros. It was something unreal. You can control the objects on the screen that you have in your power. An interactive world at home. I still remember vivid, happy, excited about the new experience. It was too good.

Gradually, one finds information as a gaming study, collaborates with psychologists and behavioral scientists dealing with human behavior. They use manipulative techniques such as creating a virtual "Skinner Box" based on BF Skinner's theory

Edited by katsudo19