NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Onlysoul

Onlysoul

Yesterday I was at the funeral because one of my relatives died. After funeral I hadn't energy for nothing. I only watched some educational videos on youtube and was out with my dog. Sunday is a much way better. I was on bike, walked with my doggo, had readed books, meditate and even took some English lessons. I saw that new podcast is out so you know what I'm going to do. If i get hired i must start learning excel. Everyday is imporant for us. If things go wrong don't be mad. Its okay. Just push forward. 

Peace? Nope! We are warriors and we are going to build our lifes.

• Like 1

59650985094ac_Snmka.thumb.PNG.f1bd75500f

Oh boy. I 'm tired. I do a lot of more things. Maybe in other reply I would describe them. 

Some positive things:

I made lot of friends in company where I "work"(practice - this week finally i would know if they will hire me)

I'm pushing forward myself and I feel that I'm cappable to do more

I hungry for new information

I recognized my "bad" voice 

I'm more positive person

Assertiveness is a bomb!

Thanks of encouraging Mettermrck! 

Capture.thumb.PNG.b524f1903b85644f4918e7

I'm tired again. Its good sign. I did my best. Maybe next time i will write more about my progress. Be strong friends.

One gift for you guys:

Research suggests that the quality of relationships has the greatest impact on lifetime

Our brain works most efficiently when we are tired

Optimistic belief in our own future can protect us from physical and mental illness

Approximately 80% of the conversations in the groups are complaints

Our minds also create problems that do not really exist

Show me who you spend time with and I'll tell you exactly what you are.

It's the right time to rethinking my life. Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up. I'm going to quit this forum because games are not problem for me anymore. Thank you guys for all your encouragement. I want to live on 100%. That is exactly what i'm going to do. Maybe one day fitted in suit and having rolex watch on my left hand with that calm buddha smile I'll become slovakian Elon Musk. 

Thank you! You are awesome.

58381906.jpg

Edited by Onlysoul
  • Like 1

Happened to me not too long ago. It was really helpful to remind myself of the things that I knew I could do well, and I spent some time doing those things. Helped me recover some of my internal courage. Take some time to heal, but if you need a little boost, maybe do some of that?

"It's the right time to rethinking my life. Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up. I'm going to quit this forum because games are not problem for me anymore. Thank you guys for all your encouragement. I want to live on 100%. That is exactly what i'm going to do. Maybe one day fitted in suit and having rolex watch on my left hand with that calm buddha smile I'll become slovakian Elon Musk. 

Thank you! You are awesome."

Good luck to you man! If you ever have something that you need help with, we'll be here. 

• 1 year later...

So I'm back with new nick. I have decent job at laboratory but still struggling with life. Escapism, procrastination and bad agenda(goals, attitude etc.) drove me to videogames and internet. I gain weight, lose contact with everyone except job and family. I thought about rejoining this group and here I am. It's time to make hard decision. And i must sell or destroy gaming related content. Also internet is another safe space from me. When I am nervous or anxious bam visit reddit, youtube etc. You know the path. I dont write here that this attempt will be succesful or this is last time playing video games. I will try to change my attitude and bring discipline back into my life. Its make sense right? 

Yesterday was pretty mess.

A. Canceled all of my gaming accounts.(Steam, Origin, Uplay)

B. Sold Xbox 360 gamepads and games

C. Disable Chrome on my mobile.

D. Delete almost all of my online indentity

My emotions was at roller coaster. I actually feel void in my life. Games and internet activity was my time killer, rescue center and sense of purpose. Now it's gone. 

I dont know what do to forawhile. I have couple of goals:

1. Learn html, css, javascript and jquery

2. I'm overweight so I want to be healtier and stronger thru exercise with my body 

3. Start reading again. I really like Warhammer series so I will start with Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

4. Be more social (I was already on public documentary)

So I want to pass thru 90 days challenge. Today is my first day 1/90. Wish me luck.