NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Onlysoul

Onlysoul

19/90

Get some! Discipline is the key.

Gratitude list:

I'm grateful for my parents, siblings, home, legs, education, all men, world and space. Not much to say. More doing and less talking.

Bez názvu.png

Reminder:

When you will hear this little voice telling you give up, be comfortable, do it later, it's not necessary or something similiar just ignore it. Listen your true inner voice. This badass who telling you go on 100%, do more, push, one more, suffer to get best of you.

DG_h.jpg

22/90

My body hurts. I bought autobiography books from Walter Isaacson Steve Jobs and Leonardo da Vinci. Again I will have limited time to do something. I need rest.

23/90

After night shift I had enough sleep. I will go washing dishes, clean room, check post office, check oil in car, read and exercise. Boredom is not on the list.

25/90

I sit in the front of the pc and typing. Little bit nervous to use internet for most necessary things. I already have this mindset that I losing my time with this technology crap. Internet si not good or evil but for me is definitely thing which harm me in my most vulnerable years. Fuck social sites where developers using psychology and physiology to deceive our minds. Same with games, movies, series, drugs...Manipulation is everywhere. Fuck political crap in every fucking media. And so on. Just do what you want to and don't pay attention to illusory world.

DmSD0J7VsAEkUTP.jpg

20 minutes ago, katsudo19 said:

25/90

I sit in the front of the pc and typing. Little bit nervous to use internet for most necessary things. I already have this mindset that I losing my time with this technology crap. Internet si not good or evil but for me is definitely thing which harm me in my most vulnerable years. Fuck social sites where developers using psychology and physiology to deceive our minds. Same with games, movies, series, drugs...Manipulation is everywhere. Fuck political crap in every fucking media. And so on. Just do what you want to and don't pay attention to illusory world.

DmSD0J7VsAEkUTP.jpg

I completely agree with you. Today, mainly everything ever created is to only benefit the creators, as everything we consume is killing us while it may seem like we enjoy the things we do. 

26/90

Yesterday I was very stressed from job. Finally I have two free days. I currently reading Walter Isaacson - Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo is very interesting person. It was human at all. Left handed, gay, self-taught, problem with concentrating and so on. If you are driven and curious you can do everything. Imagination is the limit.

da vinci.PNG

27/90

It's me against my school bullies, naysayers and people who humiliated me. I will show them how great I am. 

anna-jarzynska-7.jpg

Edited by Guest

28/90

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.  Attitude to me is more important than facts.  It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.  It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.  It will make or break a company… a church… a home.  The remarkable thing is, we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.  We cannot change our past… We cannot change the fact that people will act a certain way.  We cannot change the inevitable.  The only thing we can do is plan on the one thing we have, and that is our attitude…  I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.  And so it is with you… We are in charge of our attitudes.” ~ Charles R. Swindoll

After exercise came to my mind some thoughts. Every little decision is crucial. Every little step is important. Every movement with our body and mind is important. Every single strain is important. Every glass of water is important. Every meal is imporant. Our attitude is essential. I dont restrain from games. I'm building my strong version. I do hard things and getting use to it. It hurts, but after some time this hurts is tasteful. Every page which I read is important. I'm warrior. I don't run away anymore.

352857-sepik_1024x768.jpg

29/90

So I get up in the morning with 4 hours sleep because I had diarrhea all night. After waking up at 04:50 a.m. I went to my job. I spend 8 hours highly disciplined and made every action on almost 100% percent. After I came home I vacuuming almost all rooms in the house. After that I took my dog out and went up to hills and forest and took harder path to get there. After one hour I'm here and writing journal. Life is not easy. But we can do amazing things when we are disciplined. But not all is rainbow. I experienced anxiety attack and saw this terrible pictures where I do things which embarassed me or hurting me. I saw myself in the past where I was humiliated, very shy and scary kid. I'm not running anymore. I stand up and fight. I'm observing that pictures and don't give them any emotional attention. My body hurt, ma hands and legs hurts from exercising. Maybe today I get some rest. Or maybe not? 

2 hours ago, katsudo19 said:

29/90

So I get up in the morning with 4 hours of sleep because I had diarrhea all night. After waking up at 04:50 a.m. I went to my job. I spend 8 hours highly disciplined and made every action on almost 100% percent. After I came home I vacuuming almost all rooms in the house. After that, I took my dog out and went up to hills and forest and took a harder path to get there. After one hour I'm here and writing the journal. Life is not easy. But we can do amazing things when we are disciplined. But not all is rainbow. I experienced anxiety attack and saw these terrible pictures where I do things which embarrassed me or hurting me. I saw myself in the past where I was humiliated, very shy and scary kid. I'm not running anymore. I stand up and fight. I'm observing that pictures and don't give them any emotional attention. My body hurt, my hands and legs hurt from exercising. Maybe today I get some rest. Or maybe not? 

I totally have the same experience so many times during the day. I think about my childhood and I come up with infinite embarrassments. They come to my mind and make me want to cry. That is probably the most important reason why I got addicted to so many things. Because I didn't want to feel embarrassed/anxious anymore. That is a really bad feeling. 

But I really like your attitude:  "Life is not easy. But we can do amazing things when we are disciplined." Keep it up, you can do it.

Edited by killua145
  • Like 1

31/90

Flashbacks from gaming are back. Is interesting that I saw games which I played as a kid. Little bit nervous at night but at the morning I feel okay. Like my mind still craving for my past lifestyle. 

If you are fan of anime like me I introduce you the most badass and inspiring character for me. It's Guts.

Guts has incredible strength and physical resilience, even though he is a mortal human with no supernatural powers. Due to his extensive training since a very young age, his strength and endurance is practically superhuman. He is able to swing his massive Dragonslayer sword with incredible speed, even with just one hand. He has also survived numerous impacts that would kill a regular man, even without the protection of armour. This might be due to The Brand, which, according to the Skull Knight, places Guts a half step outside of reality, where it is easier for will to affect reality. It is also noted that the Hellhound, Guts' inner beast, devours the souls of the apostles and other malignant spirits that assault him daily from the Interstice (a realm existing between the astral plane and physical reality), increasing its power along with Guts'. Guts' most powerful ability, however, is his mysterious immunity to the concept of fate, allowing him to do impossible things through sheer willpower.

It could be said that he has incredibly high pain tolerance, but it is more likely the case that his overwhelming will and rage drives him to continue fighting at an exceptional level in spite of pain.

He is able to come up with strategies very quickly and, thanks to his experience in battle, can quickly adapt and improvise to various situations, such as when he used a sword with his feet to impale Zodd.

berserk.jpg

Edited by Guest

33/90

Keep moving forward. Little bit tired. Afternoon shift waits. I hope that I'm not sick. In last few days popped up in my mind that our most important thing in our life is time. If you can combine time and attitude = results. This two things I believe is very important and can transform our lives for better.

The desire for easy life tears our potential into pieces.

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, katsudo19 said:

33/90

Keep moving forward. Little bit tired. Afternoon shift waits. I hope that I'm not sick. In last few days popped up in my mind that our most important thing in our life is time. If you can combine time and attitude = results. This two things I believe is very important and can transform our lives for better.

The desire for easy life tears our potential into pieces.

Good stuff man. All these positive affirmations will be the thing that gets you over the line in the end.