NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Good-Vibes Journal (Mr.Radical)5/11

SirDylanRice

DAY 21 FUCK YAH LOL. i feel great lots of free time these last 3 days, making the most of that time, sterring awway from weed, i think i love the idea of all the money i can make, Deep down sales will go with my purpose, plus my strenths are my energy and psotive attuite am a hands on learner. took a test tactical learner.

Coach

Believer

Empathizer

Brainstormer

Self-Believer

Perfect sales coach witch my own team, thats my 2 year goal geting hired at build.com will be my 3 month goal. i will TAKE ACTION NOW!~

• 2 weeks later...

Hay fam day DAY 30 FUCK YAH, Fapped 3 times last night had a girl over i have a lot of girls in my circle and the female energy made me lose my shit my standards are so high and i wont settle for less at the same time its my mindset,i know i can smash but am really looking for that one i accepte belong with and can create a deep intimacy with my ability to sexual gratfiy a women is on point and im sure i can be better but smash her for hours and make her squirt for the first time is easy=P i spent alot of time in highschool learning about my girlfreinds bodies So, no fapping for at all DONE, i will not be fapping AT ALL for this next year. im going to learn how to have multiple sex Friends and manage that while i focus on my purpose, i want to be like dad. lol Daddy rice, looking for that one solid women who got it together thats why am gettting my shit together,I FOUND MY NEW TYPE besides milfs girls that are 18-19-20 who want to be the best version of themselves.I will be daddy:) Im talking to lots and lots of people am on fire really. The miracle morning has been great to me and cams program setting up a scheduled, getting work in helps too. Being committed to my SAVERS has really changed my character and is HUGE. day 15 on that. focused on my commitments. GYM is huge focusing on physical needs Resting,eating,excerise which is the foundational needs, my emotional needs are very meet, i have mad inner accpetece and outer accpetnce from everyone my populairty is up up and my insta gets more follwers and people tell me how i inspire them so am keep up the growth and challenge myslef more and more it feel great to grow. I have a belonging in multiple groups i can go lonewolf the night and have a great time i love leaving my friends find Friends and meet back up lol. my Intimacy with my group is off the hook so no judgment from me and am really authentic wish you guys could see me around people giving free hugs all night and just making people smile=D Intamcey is created in a carefree(NO PRESSURE or time contraint) and no judgement..TOTAL acceptance understanding,compassion,loving and how much you share yourself man so im extremely sensual like people feel really safe around me thats the TRUTH .I Vibe hard and this is just the beginning, build.com is happening focusing on my HABITS and character. Im just ranting Games are done FOREVER. Church was cool while it lasted am done with that new beliefs and spiritual teachers.

OVERALL WHAT I Typed

-No Fap forever(Overcoming instant gratification pushing myself to go out and get pussy)

-will have at least 2 relationships by the end of the month with amazing women(ethical)i know what to look for(RSD MAX)

-Focus on routines(habits)(character)(Human needs are taking care of in this)(Miralce MORING)

-Gym life begin more been doing yoga, ready to lift weights got the books/guides(BIGGER LEANER STRONGER)

-I made my schedule already

-Learn spanish 5 hours a week

-5 hours a week with max

-I have trimming/ tree cutting work

-BUILD>COM OHHHHHHH typing everyday for 30 minutes because 40wpm is required so challenge accepted.

-found workout accountability partner on here

seems like ive set myself up for success now thats all set up its just doing without being emotionally attached and the results will come from my consistency and commitment, I feel very fulfilled and happy:) going to go spend 2 hours on cams packet later later Good luck on your journey.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

No better time then now. This time when playing there was a acceptance less shame and guilt. i was studying myself in way.  I was in no fucks mode. Meaning i didnt really love myself for not follwoing my purpose limiting my love, I think having a gratitude rock really helped me out emotionally over the months. Really recommend you find one=D

Not much to say, watching the modules, again off the games. Reflecting: takign action, doing is the direction staying humble while listening to cam just going to get it done . this is run 3 then keep getting back up try again. Detox begins 1/25/2018. I feel extremely desensitived for i have played games obsessively like i do to the point where the high is almost a low. When i play to utter exhaustion meaning till i cant no more meaning is am up for 24 hours cool or 32 or 38. I feel i have programmed my mind for instant gratification and learning delayed gratification is a trouble. Just need to make sure i dont cave into bad habits i find i can be hard on myself and not so kind and i believe shame and guilts a trigger. Back to the true journey true happiness, Physical,emotional,spiritual and intellectual needs being meet. Ive grown alot learned to make friends and more.  I have so much living to do Time to get back to Cams videos and get this shit straight so i can get to the thriving of life.

• Like 1

Day 2 Detox

Did some damage control with my friends,they want to party in SF it seems everyone is doing great and build themselves up,am share some shame, I believe ill be toxic i know human but i loving yourself and taking care of the needs is priority ill reward myself afterwards, Delayed gratification is important. I really want to conquer this procrastination so being proud off myself after i take action is something ill implement maybe get chocolate to reinforce the behavior if first step if needed. Im not going to be around people during my low- i feel like a zombie emotionally mt brians feels burnt lol, i will build myself up,self esteem needed, that respect ill get that by consistently doing my routine and taking care of my human needs, ultimately making me truly happy giving me more love myself and kill my ego and judgmental side that comes out the more i hate myself, Self awareness i would say i cherish this and Now i go and do it all.

-Goals

-implement my Miracle Morning back into my life(30 day challenge)

-Sell pc

-Get phone on

-start gym

-job

-NOFAP

Commitments + Purpose

-Miracle morning 4:30 to 5:30 or 6:00 help me become the person i need to be to create the success freedom and quality of life i desire with a empowering routine.

-Journal in this every-morning. 

Edited by SirDylanRice
  • Like 1

on page 60 of packet you really need to read this shit guys, haha IT HELPS ALL OF IT , so im on the mindset part, i know i need to find a job ive done everything cleaned up house decluttered slowly feeling human again who i am comming back to me, my brain does hurt on the back side like an ace i can feel it healing each day., tomorrow will be Detox day 6 ;), these last 3 to 4 days i get up and run right away at 4:30 get back 5:15 take a cold ass shower, my focus is way off but getting better each day i day dream hard,i have a timer now to get my SAVERS done Mediation, affirmations,Visualization.Reading and journaling and now ill be journaling 10 things and grateful for(I really need to map out the day i will put more time into job searching i told myself after this ill sign up for 1 but i thought i gointo the CCC tomarrow and do that casue i been looking at there backpacking program). I got trello open and all the things i want to do listed. Finally did meetup found a great grouop of me reading "No More Mr Nice Guy" learning how not having a male role model or male figures in my life have played a role into my femanie traits i want to find a few more toastmasters seems legit i want to do Seminars and i want to help people with Addiction, i never know i was an addict, Total Denial lol. So im reclaiming my masculinity but ive been doing that for 2 years now so i can add Value to this group. I'll be going to Butte college tomarrow look into it. Cam you sent a LINK watch it and it was clear what i wanted to do with my life. So im forever grateful for that, found this stick i call it my healing stick ill get a picture with it and make it my main is a total gandolf staff, walk around with for awhile. I had the right steps in front of me i guess i was just so into my dysfunction in a way/ lazy id ont know but am doing it now. Steam account Gone forever deleted it. Pc sold. focusing on happiness my needs man. i been feeling heavy stresss in my breathing and i realize now i need to mediate more. Walked went out, Tried signing up for rock climbing. Its clear now im looking for pleasure. Okay JOB tomarrow will leave this open will and right about the action i took witht he CCC AND GO TO butte check what i need for my degree 4-6 years. Oh sio back to my day thank you cam for helping me find out who i am going to be int his world. during my walk meet a lady gave her 3 hugs, we remeet again at the end of my walk when i had my stick and i told her what i want to be. she been doing it for 30 years!  Everything i thought was true:) this world needs healing and hardship so people of Character arise not molded by comfort. back to myself and my healing. I will maintain my routines, thats simple to now" whats the most i can do" i say this as often as i can in every moment. Its been helping me push and push to do more so Try it out:)

So job and writing in this needs my focus and need to relizew the purpose of this journal. Its to connect learn from and inspire and observe and receive feedback to grow. To add a little ill write to 2 other members to show my support.

1. Make it a daily habit. You don't have to write a lot, but posting daily will become a foundational habit for you to build your life upon. Daily journaling helps to build positive momentum in your life.
  2. Consistency is more important than quantity. You don't have to write a novel every time, a paragraph is more than enough!
  3. You get what you give. Getting involved in the community by reading others journals and sharing any thoughts or feedback will encourage others to read and interact with yours. I recommend to pick three journals and reply to those. Game Quitters is a community. Participate and get involved. It's not just about you. 

I think i been really focused on me and my life...very self-fish its okay,back to the now so 3 people, Its funny i just found this...after my post above

Hello!

Today I'm grateful for:

• my freinds
  • my family
  • Namoi
  • Madison
  • Meet-up group

via @AlexTheGrape:

"I only ask to be free,the butterflies are free"
Charles Dickens

Day # 5

Gratitude journal

One amazing thing that happened/I did today 

Found out what i want to do with my life and how i will serve my community.

Workout/run I DO

Meditation I DO

Visualisation I DO

Daily affirmation: Really long liek 4 pages its about work wthic and self love and trusting myslef

Reading + taking notes

Rythem of life and No more Mr Nice Guy

I leaning what happiness is and how im living a live in pleasure my wants vs my needs and grateful I understand how to achieve happiness and Fullfilment

Getting to bed before 9pm

I go to bed 8:30 so PERF

Weekly Goal(s)

Have a Job by the end of the week, Do my Routines consistently and even write in here and take this seriouslyererer,lol get involved with more people on here will do in morning pass my bed time...

Monthly Goal

Have my own place or 1000 Dollors saved up to move out NO MATTER WHAT

3 Month Goal

90 day detox ...training for marathon...march 3-4 Tough mudder LA...cold showers all year 5 minutes long

What went well today: I GOT MY ROUTINES DONE, been talking to people and reconnecting, learned ABOUT ADDICTIONS, learned what i want to do with my life. Found out about an amazing arthor CHARLES DICKENS.

What I could have done to make my day better: 

Make my schedule set things in it and stick to it, job searched like i wanted.getting out more. 

What I will do differently tomorrow:

I will sit down after my s.a.v.e.r.s and do my schedule an set a time to visit the CCC and then go to butte college from there ill apply for 5 jobs no matter what. go to Barnes and nobel get that book.. i want to work on my FOCUS from one task. I will time each phase of my routine and keep note and get my routine down effeiecently and not slug it out throughout the morning. OH DYLAN voulteer work.. sign up call ryan! just leave this open...as a remionder..

Edited by SirDylanRice

How long are you running so far? Because if you're starting your path with running, marathon in 3 months is not possible for anyone and may even cause serious injuries.

However, if you're running for some time so far, that might be an interesting idea. Can you elaborate on that?

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist

Hay Fam, That dates the tough mudder 5 mile run/obstacles. Im doing the pre-training now for the marathon, (the books called the non runners marathon running guide) 

week 1 no better time than now, I read some off this book and got up to 14 miles and neglected the nutrition part back in 2016 came home from it and went into some kind of shock. The pain shook me out of my love for running which has shown me anything is possible, this year am reconnect my love for running and using it to build self esteem and confidence and its good for my health and brings me mad happiness. This marathon ive been wanting to do and i know the peck experience and fulfillment will be worth remembering, i get really emotional when thinking about it. Ive gotten multiple injurys which have stopped me and i learn each time lol. Thank-you !I appreciate you. building my skeletal and muscular system system up right now with a 6 weeks pre training and then the 16 week training program leading towards the marathon.Which i need to pick ASAP.

Edited by SirDylanRice

• 2 months later...