NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Tom's journal

Tom2

It feels good because I worked out.

- When I go to Suwon tomorrow, I'm going to go home with my friend who also lives in Suwon. We're going to watch a movie <Hacksaw ridge> while we're on a bus. I'm looking forward to it.

I always feel better on days I work out.

Someone told me I should watch Hacksaw Ridge. Was it any good?

The first half is not that interesting(it's actually boring...), but I think the other half would be good.

I didn't finish watching this, so I can't tell.... But I think the topic itself is very interesting.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.6347941a494485b5c50d1

(Only major events. lecture time, bed time, and time on the road are not included. click the image to see bigger picture)

Day #14

Summary of Day ( Good work / Bad work )

- Went back to Suwon with my friend. The weather is so good and there were no traffic jam. Had some bread and coffee at a bakery. After that, we voted for a new president. Today is a holiday. Everybody looks so happy.

- I washed a chair which was at the balcony of my house. I brought it in my room. I also washed a paper box that I don't use, and took it out of the balcony to get rid of it.

- 1pm ~ 5pm : structural mechanics. When I figure out something that I didn't know, it feels so great.

- structural mechanics note https://ko.wikiversity.org/wiki/%ED%8F%AC%ED%84%B8:%EA%B8%B0%EC%88%A0_%EA%B3%B5%ED%95%99/%EA%B5%AC%EC%A1%B0%EC%97%AD%ED%95%99#.EC.B2.98.EC.A7.90.EA.B0.81.EA.B3.BC_.EB.B3.80.EC.9C.84.EB.A5.BC_.EA.B3.84.EC.82.B0.ED.95.98.EB.8A.94_.EB.B0.A9.EB.B2.95

Wasted time watching Youtube videos again...

- I should avoid watching images or videos related to military topics. It makes me think of gaming.

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.33ed04ea435756b096b2f

(Only major events. lecture time, bed time, and time on the road are not included. click the image to see bigger picture)

Day #15

I got a nose bleed when I got shower in the morning. I eat properly, and sleep at 12am everyday, in recent days, so I don't know why. I have regular daily routine.

It's annoying when I stay with my parents. They tell me what to do... and not to do... even if I don't need it.

- "I planned to go there on Saturday, but I didn't. Perhaps I should go there next weekdays." This is what I wrote at day 9 journal. Actually It's not my own plan. My parents also agreed with this. But they told me we can't go this weekend because they're busy. It's been 2 weeks since we made this plan. I think I should go by myself in Chungju city. It's annoying. From other perspective, I don't think it's a good idea because it costs couple of hours. I'm busy these days too. When I stay together with my parents, it's very annoying. I think I'm crazy.

- It's very annoying because nobody gives a shit about house chores. I have to do laundry, and dishes. I won't take care of clothes on a table in my living room. I won't think about it, so that I don't get stress. The floor of the house is so dirty. My feet get black when I walk. No one in the house gives a shit about dust. There are lots of pollen, yellow dust from China, and fine dust, but nobody cares. They just keep the windows open. It's annoying.

I couldn't solve one example question even though I held it for 50 minutes. Should I kill myself?

It was an interesting experience to study structural mechanics with my father. I hope I could study step by step like this time.

- Studied structural mechanics at night. After that, I worked out and took a shower.

- My mother got mad for some reason, but I'm ok. I think I should visit hospital next week.

- It was a productive day that I studied a lot.

S3_SHARE_(1).thumb.png.94178123d1478fe81

Day #18

- Woke up 7 am. Had breakfast, shower and did dishes. Watched some election news. Studied after that.

Watched the election news for very long time.

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.1188a4b56b9f4c517ad0d

Day #19

- I wasted the whole day watching the election news yesterday. I have to do my best today for today's exam. I think I get too distracted by other things even if I quit gaming.

- I attended hydraulics class in the morning. After that, I had lunch and tried to study. But I lost my will because there are so many things that I have to do. I won't be able to do all those things. I was going to study from 1 pm, but I wasted 1 hour watching news and taking nap.

- Studied one hour. After having non-perfectionist mindset, I could focus on the subject. Less pressure.

- I quit studying again. I took another one hour nap. The exam is at 7 pm.

I only solved 2 questions during 4 days. I'm frustrated.

- The exam is finished. Next exam will be on Friday next week. I wrote everything that I know so there's no blank on my sheet. If my answer is wrong, I can still get score partially, so it's fine. I didn't submit an assignment, but I'm satisfied with the exam.

- I want to play video games when I finish an exam at night. As a reward.

I got rest without gaming. I listened to some music. After that, I did some note taking of concrete engineering. I think I should reward myself using music, news or note taking.

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.5d4abc5ab8c7040c46bfc

Day #20

- I did laundry in the morning. After that, I listened to some music, and watched news.

- After lunch, I watched news and took a nap.

- It was boring to study, so I opened up Google map, and fixed some places. I don't want to study... I want to play video games...

- I drew some pictures using my pc and talked with friends.

this_playstation_is_mine.thumb.jpg.281f3

S3_SHARE_(1).thumb.png.a7aae6c09c198fba1

Day #21

I studied calmly after I arrived Suwon home. I sometimes want to say hi to my gamer friends.

- It's weird because I remind some game music when I study happily.

Today was a great day. I focused on my subjects and study materials.

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.5873afad8a06a5630a9d3

Day #22

- Studied and worked at a cafe. Productive.

- After raining, I gave my father a ride to Gwangkyo station. It was a good drive as I enjoyed music while I was driving. There was a traffic jam but it was fine.

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.72a8f68d47e7869c0a092

Day #23

- Went to a cathedral in the morning and had lunch after that. It's 2 pm now. geez...

- I returned to Chung ju and I'm bored now. There's nothing else to do except studying.

- FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK MOTIVATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

S3_SHARE_(1).thumb.png.a4b4cc2e79d0e1626

Day #24

- I'm happy right now. I didn't miss any class, and I tried my best to focus on lectures. I studied in my spare time, controlling my condition. I had a fried chicken at my friend's house. I didn't waste time. After dinner, I came back to my house, cleaned the house, worked out, and took a shower. It was a productive day.

S3_SHARE_(2).thumb.png.9754225025182c574

(통계는 주요 이벤트들만. 학교수업시간, 자는 시간, 이동 시간 제외. 클릭 시 커짐)

게임 끊은지 #25일째

오늘 일과 요약( 잘한 일 / 못한 일 )

- 꽤 바빴지만 시간을 잘 썼다.

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.ba5e14f2c16f4a5bf6d6d

Day #29

- It took 3 pages of A4 and 1.5 hours to solve a single example question... wow

20170520_122216.jpg

Spent 68.4% of free time studying. It was a good day.

- But I failed to do two assignments that I've planned to do. I did 0.8 out of 2. Too many things to do. Slab design team meeting in Sunday evening, Military drill on Monday, lots of lectures from 9 am to 8 pm on Tuesday(I only have one hour lunch time), one assignment until Wednesday, Concrete engineering exam on Friday(I have to study every chapter that students have learned this semester), Another slab design team meeting on Saturday-Sunday.

- But I failed to do two assignments that I've planned to do. I did 0.8 out of 2. Too many things to do. Slab design team meeting in Sunday evening, Military drill on Monday, lots of lectures from 9 am to 8 pm on Tuesday(I only have one hour lunch time), one assignment until Wednesday, Concrete engineering exam on Friday(I have to study every chapter that students have learned this semester), Another slab design team meeting on Saturday-Sunday.

You can do it buddy! You're definitely on the right track to succeed. Just think of the money you'll earn on the other side B|