NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

ONE YEAR!!!!!!

Joba

Hey fellow GQ'ers

I cannot believe its been over a year since I officially quit video games and i'm so happy. So much internal growth has happened that Its hard to mention each one individually, but I will share a few things I have noticed. If you're just starting this challenge or are contemplating quitting, do it because its worth every second of it.

My willpower has significantly increased. This has helped me overcome other bad habits and being able to resist instant gratification has lead me to seek out rewards that take a long time to manifest. It has helped me develop discipline in my daily habits and become more resilient to stick things out when the going gets tough instead of giving up like what I used to. (instead of saying "ah i'll just play games" ) 

I'm more attentive when talking to people. I'm genuinely interested in what they have to say and finding unique things to talk about with them. Instead of itching to just move past it so I can get back to playing games. 

I'm reading books consistently, something I never did at all and I feel more genuinely inspired to learn things. In the year I've finished about 11 books. Thats more that all the books I've finished combined up until the last year.

The biggest payoff, one I would never trade is that I've finally reconnected with my passion; I've reconnected with writing music. My dream that I never thought was possible to even pursue. I've never been happier. I just finished investing into a kick-ass production computer (with an intel i7 7700k!) and I am excited to announce this...

I have started a my own independent electronica record label!!!

I plan on having my first release this summer. Stay connected with the social media, as content will be available through YouTube, Livestreams, and more. You can find the label on its home page at http://www.gauntletrecords.com

I can't say thank you enough. For this community and its support It wouldn't of been possible without you. 

Thank you GQ's! <3