NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Adieu gamequitters. It was a great time.

WorkInProgress

Hello guys.

I am an active gamequitter since over a year now . The people here gave me a save environment to change my habits and gain a new perspective on live. But in agreement with the motto of the year (Simplicity) I decided to say goodbye to the gamequitters community and focus more on other areas in my life and the people which are in physical reach of me like my friends, colleagues and most importantly my family.  I am ready to stand alone on my feet and gamequitter has become a crutch where I lean on to heavily. So I let go of this crutch with a heavy heart. It is possible that I will be back someday.

@Schwing @hycniejsy @Piotr 

I am sorry to break our accountability Group but I think you should do great without me too. I jsut Need to cut as many dependencies as possible to Focus on the things which are most important to me. I hope you do well and have a awesome life. Thank you all for your support.

@Cam Adair

Thank you for beeing always nice and supportive and best of luck with your mission. There is despite the privacy issue nothing wrong with this community you created. I hope you'll be able to help a lot of more people like you had helped me. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to write me a mail and I will be happy to help you out.

@Schwing @hycniejsy @Piotr 

I am sorry to break our accountability Group but I think you should do great without me too. I jsut Need to cut as many dependencies as possible to Focus on the things which are most important to me. I hope you do well and have a awesome life. Thank you all for your support.

That's fine. If you feel the need to get dispose of this "crutch", I can say I just proud of your choice.

Thanks for every reply you hitted to discuss many things with me, including the times when our attitudes were different! You made me think about my own beliefs couple of times, which I really appreciate.

You won't break the accountability group. Fagus will take your place of taking care for Schwing.

Wish you luck!

Mad Pharmacist

Best of luck Mario. You'll always be a member of our community. So grateful for all of your support, you've been a fantastic embodiment of what Game Quitters is all about. Sad to see you go, but excited for your future. Hope to hear an update from you every once in awhile.

I've lost count of the number of times you have posted encouragement and wisdom in my journal. I'm very grateful for that. You have been a pillar in this community, and the main consolation from your leaving is that it will allow you to have more time to be a pillar to others in real life. I wish you best in your future endeavors my friend.

Thank you Mario. For having my back and the back of so many others. You honored the community with your dedication, your patience, your passion and optimism. Please drop by from time to time if you can, we are going to miss you! :x

Edited by Hitaru