NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My first day

boullioncj

So I'm munching on a piece of double dooze cookie cake right now. So today is the last day I have something like this for a while. Tomorrow I shall start my new life. Tomorrow I shall change my life for the better by eating right and exercising more. 

I never told people what I was thankful for this year, so I'm putting it here. I am thankful for my friends in family, my life and being able to be in college. I am thankful I am strong enough to move on from the things that pains me. Although this is the second day of not playing games but I am already having strong cravings to play them again. But I shall not falter I want this. I want to change my life. I want to be healthier and feel better, and I want my life again. 

Day 4 I ended up taking that same old lady's cats to the vet to get their claws cut, and get their fly shots. Then I went to drop off some furniture to anther persons house, and I ended up talking to her for about 4 hours. I have not seen her in about 6 years and we caught up with each other, and how her grandson is going to college like me. Me and her grandson used to be really close but he moved off. Then I went out to eat to get lunch, and then went home to build a coffee table for my great grandfather to help out in his life, and now I am here typing this. 

Day 5. I ended up spending a lot of time with my family. i realized today that even thought I haven't played video games in 5 days I am still spending a lot of time on the pc. Also realized I have become lonely since I do not have a group of people to talk to everyday now. But oh well. 

Day 5. I ended up spending a lot of time with my family. i realized today that even thought I haven't played video games in 5 days I am still spending a lot of time on the pc. Also realized I have become lonely since I do not have a group of people to talk to everyday now. But oh well. 

Can you find any local events or meetups to go to in your area?

Day 6 I ended up working out with my friend for an hour. Then I went home took a shower and took an hour nap. Two other friends came over later and we went out to eat and came back to my house and sat by the fire pit for a couple of hours just talking about all kinds of things. 

Day 6 I ended up working out with my friend for an hour. Then I went home took a shower and took an hour nap. Two other friends came over later and we went out to eat and came back to my house and sat by the fire pit for a couple of hours just talking about all kinds of things. 

Awesome to see you socializing!