NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

The Science Behind Mobile Gaming

Reno F

Hey guys, last year I watched this episode of Southpark where Stan gets addicted to a mobile game (Freemium isn't free). The episode is responsible for that needed push to have me quit a mobile game I was playing at that time.

Today I got to watch it again (through a 'Watch a Random Episode' button on their website) and I realized that the content is extremely relevant to the community and exposed with such depth that I hadn't seen anywhere else but Cam's Respawn.

If you can indulge yourself a few minutes of TV, it will be educational, to say the least.

Check it out here.

PS: The following episode is one on VR which is also gaming related.

PS2: Excuse my title for this post

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, last year I watched this episode of Southpark where Stan gets addicted to a mobile game (Freemium isn't free). The episode is responsible for that needed push to have me quit a mobile game I was playing at that time.

Today I got to watch it again (through a 'Watch a Random Episode' button on their website) and I realized that the content is extremely relevant to the community and exposed with such depth that I hadn't seen anywhere else but Cam's Respawn.

If you can indulge yourself a few minutes of TV, it will be educational, to say the least.

Check it out here.

PS: The following episode is one on VR which is also gaming related.

PS2: Excuse my title for this post

That was one of my favorite episodes 

• 3 months later...