NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I relapsed after around 4 months.

Math_00

Fuck. This weekend i fully relapsed. Today i spent all day playing video games. It started a few weeks ago, when i downloaded a simple quiz app to play with my friends in school. From there i played some more games on the web. Yesterday i installed steam, downloaded a game or two and then deleted it again. Today the same thing except i wasted 8 hours of my day.

I have deleted any games app from my phone, and tomorrow i will delete steam once again, and will try to make my account even more unbreakable. 

On for 90 more days!

Hey there Math!

I'm new to this thing myself. But I recently was trying to have my Steam account permanently removed. I advise that you do the same, or else you might just keep redownloading it, like I have in the past. Simply go to Support>My Account>Steam Guard>Contact Steam Support. Just tell them you want your account terminated as soon as possible. Of course this is just my recommendation as it will permanently burn that bridge. 

And of course this is another of my recommendations. I'm not in High School anymore, maybe you are? Not sure. But whatever school your in I want to encourage you to pursue other things in your school, things that will keep you busy and engaged. Maybe you'll find something that you'll enjoy so much you won't care anymore about video games. Who knows what could happen? So take a chance, live life, get busy! Sports, weightlifting, Band, clubs(non gaming), church, maybe even acting, make new non gaming friends? Go plug in. One of my many regrets in HS is not doing more, I simply didn't do anything really aside from the bare minimum.

Edited by Ben W

Fuck. This weekend i fully relapsed. Today i spent all day playing video games. It started a few weeks ago, when i downloaded a simple quiz app to play with my friends in school. From there i played some more games on the web. Yesterday i installed steam, downloaded a game or two and then deleted it again. Today the same thing except i wasted 8 hours of my day.

I have deleted any games app from my phone, and tomorrow i will delete steam once again, and will try to make my account even more unbreakable. 

On for 90 more days!

First of all bro you went 4 months and relapsed one The glass isn't have full the glass is 90% full you did a great a job dude, amazing progress just get right back up.

Cam how can someone delete their steam account I spent a ton of money on it and there is also the fear that I could always go back this isn't the first time I have quit gaming then went right back I quit for months at a time then went right back and binged so can you give me advise I'm afraid and I don't think I want to delete it.

Hey there Math!

I'm new to this thing myself. But I recently was trying to have my Steam account permanently removed. I advise that you do the same, or else you might just keep redownloading it, like I have in the past. Simply go to Support>My Account>Steam Guard>Contact Steam Support. Just tell them you want your account terminated as soon as possible. Of course this is just my recommendation as it will permanently burn that bridge. 

And of course this is another of my recommendations. I'm not in High School anymore, maybe you are? Not sure. But whatever school your in I want to encourage you to pursue other things in your school, things that will keep you busy and engaged. Maybe you'll find something that you'll enjoy so much you won't care anymore about video games. Who knows what could happen? So take a chance, live life, get busy! Sports, weightlifting, Band, clubs(non gaming), church, maybe even acting, make new non gaming friends? Go plug in. One of my many regrets in HS is not doing more, I simply didn't do anything really aside from the bare minimum.

Hey Ben! 

I didn't realise there is a way to permanently teminate my steam account! Will do that ASAP. 

Sadly the kind of school i'm in doesn't have such possibilities. But i really want to look for some kind of sports to do outside school. Thank you for your words! :)

Good job posting here and getting back on track right away. Learn from it and keep moving forward.

A relapse is always chance to learn. ;)

On for 90 more days!

First of all bro you went 4 months and relapsed one The glass isn't have full the glass is 90% full you did a great a job dude, amazing progress just get right back up.

Cam how can someone delete their steam account I spent a ton of money on it and there is also the fear that I could always go back this isn't the first time I have quit gaming then went right back I quit for months at a time then went right back and binged so can you give me advise I'm afraid and I don't think I want to delete it.

Yeah i think i should focus more on the things i achieved than i didn't achieve. But i will learn from this relapse. Thank you Koolman.