NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

2 Week Milestone

CD

Today is officially the day i have hit 2 weeks without playing video games. I know i am still far away from making it to 90 days, but i considered this a big milestone in my life and seeing everybody else's story makes me even stronger to continue to keep going. I am not going to lie, the craving and the urges have been there (defiantly a lot this week since my habits are starting to change in a major way). The other night, it was wired, i had a dream that i was playing NBA 2K (which i use to play frequently) and i was enjoying it in the dream it actually felt like in real life i was actually relapsing. Thankfully, it was only a dream and i have it in the back of my head to stay vigilant and away from any influences (YouTube videos, gaming friends, commercials, and advertisements) that could cause me to go back and start playing. Ever since i have quit, i have been getting out in more social situations, working hard on my goal to be a highly profitable forex trader, going over plans to start my own movie blog, looking up info on how to apply to be a soccer ref (soccer has been my favorite sport since high school), and reading a lot more, i have finished two books in the last 2 weeks and working on another one (the book is called Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, i highly recommend). Just thought i give a progress report on my current gaming detox channel, keep the success stories going guys, it really inspires me. 

• 2 weeks later...