NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

New Program: BEYOND

Cam Adair

2nd and FINAL group is open: apply here now. Starts February 4th.

Hey everyone,

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the next stage of Game Quitters and today I'm excited to announce my decision. (Read to the bottom.)

The intention of our community has always been to ensure that any person who wants to quit gaming is able to, while also encouraging you to not only quit gaming (step one), but also pursue living a meaningful life (step two).

The past two years I've been dedicated to accomplishing the former, and today we have over 100 videos for free on YouTube, a very affordable step-by-step program in Respawn, and an active support community on the Forum.

If you want to quit gaming, we've got you covered.

But what about all of you who have already quit gaming or are in the process of it, and have a desire to continue to grow and live a more meaningful life?

This is what I hear from you...

I hear from you that you are still spending too much time on the internet, just browsing around, and you want to be more productive.

I hear from you that you want to live a life of purpose, but you're not sure how to get started, and this leaves you feeling frustrated.

I hear from you that you want to improve your social skills and make new friends, but you don't feel confident, and social anxiety gets in the way.

I want you to know that I have listened, and today I'm excited to announce...

BEYOND: a two-month journey to the next level in your life.

Your personal growth doesn't end after you complete the 90 day detox, it's a journey that lasts your lifetime.

BEYOND is a program I have specifically designed to help you develop the tools and mindsets you need to continue this path of personal transformation.

When I quit gaming 5+ years ago that was only the beginning, and it's been my continued pursuit of personal development every single day, that has led to where I am today....

Where I've created my own business (Game Quitters), traveled to 23 countries around the world, spoken at TEDx twice, built a world class social circle, moved to sunny California from cold Canada, and so much more. Now I want to give back and help you do the same.

In BEYOND I will be working intimately with 10 of you who are ready for the next level of your life. Each week we will have:

• 1 group session (approximately 90 minutes) + Q&A
  • Text message and email support
  • Private Facebook Group where we will all interact + have exclusive FB Lives
  • Accountability that you've desperately desired, where you will be held to your word and the life that you deserve.

We will be diving into topics such as: purpose and clarity, mindset and leadership, overcoming your fears, beating procrastination and being productive, improving your social skills without feeling weird, developing passions, and taking massive action, because life is a lot more fun when you are not stuck in your bedroom wishing otherwise.

The program begins on December 4th and there are only be 10 spots available. If you would like to be one of the 10 members on this journey with me, apply here.

This is for you if...

- This is for you if you're ready to truly take your life to another level, where you desire to live in alignment with your purpose and passions... even if you don't know them yet.

- This is for you if you're ready to do the WORK necessary to improve your life, instead of hoping and wishing it magically improves someday on its own.

- This is for you if you know deep inside that you desire so much more than what you're currently experiencing in life.

- This is for you if you want to make a positive difference in the world, and to do it with a squad of others just like you.

- This is for you if you're no longer committed to being a victim of your circumstances, and you're ready to take your destiny into your own hands.

- This is for you if you're willing to commit emotionally, physically, and financially to the life you know you want and deserve.

Here is what Stevie Chow said about working directly with me:

“Cam! Whenever I think of where I’m at now and how happy I’ve become (even when I’m sad), your name always comes to mind. Your mentorship through our discussions, suggestions of reading material, meditation, etc all came at such pivotal moments and really helped me gain clarity into how to take control over the direction of my life.

From putting on two art shows this summer, becoming truer to my core values and passions, Really falling in love for the first time and most recently moving to LA to pursue music… I can’t imagine I would have got to where I am without meeting you! Cheers buddy, you were the closest thing to a brother I’ve had when it was needed.”

Life comes down to the choices you make...

You always have one simple choice to make. Are you going to make a decision, or are you going to find an excuse? This email is going out to 5,744 people. If you want to be one of the ten to go on this journey with me, then click here to apply.

I will be carefully selecting each person who joins, so please fill out the application with that in mind. For the next two-months you will get everything I have to help you succeed, and I need to know you're ready and willing to do the same.

Click here to apply

We will also be donating 10% of the proceeds from this program to E.P.I.C. (Every Day People Initiating Change) to continue our support of their mission to bring clean water to rural villages in Tanzania. 

Thank you to everyone who applies, I can't wait to take this journey with you, and I know it's going to be an incredible experience for all.

If you have any questions, I'll be here to answer them.

Edited by Cam Adair

Sounds aweseome!

Right now I am feeling that I am moving on the right path but it took some time. I am 100% positive that I got to the point I am right now faster if I had such a program. So if you want to accelerate your progress in life I am sure Cam can help you a lot. I just wanted to leave a supportive note, because I really like the idea of such an program.

Sounds aweseome!

Right now I am feeling that I am moving on the right path but it took some time. I am 100% positive that I got to the point I am right now faster if I had such a program. So if you want to accelerate your progress in life I am sure Cam can help you a lot. I just wanted to leave a supportive note, because I really like the idea of such an program.

Thanks Mario! Really appreciate it. That's my goal with the program - be able to dive deeper and accelerate progress.

• Hitaru featured this topic

The answer of all my prayers! Unfortunately I won't be around in December, but please, PLEASE do more (in February would be the next, right?)

I get the feeling this community is going in the right direction, and that's a hell of a statement coming from a certain cynical spaniard...! But seriously, awesome idea, I can't wait to be a part of it. 

Great work and the best wishes for those selected! You'll be doing awesome, I'm sure of it. No emojis. I'm in full serious business mode.

The answer of all my prayers! Unfortunately I won't be around in December, but please, PLEASE do more (in February would be the next, right?)

I get the feeling this community is going in the right direction, and that's a hell of a statement coming from a certain cynical spaniard...! But seriously, awesome idea, I can't wait to be a part of it. 

Great work and the best wishes for those selected! You'll be doing awesome, I'm sure of it. No emojis. I'm in full serious business mode.

Thanks for the words of encouragement Hitaru! 

Can we expect any reports from this program?

Probably later in the program/after it's concluded we will release more about how it went, other than what people in the program post in their own journals on the forum, like this:

Speaking of beyond, it's incredible. The first 2 weeks are almost over and I'm so glad I signed up to it.  Cam has really pushed me out of my comfort zone and I feel like I'm growing so much as a result. 

• 1 month later...
  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic