NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My Journal - Robin''

Robin

Day 1

Hello everyone, 

The last 2 and half weeks I've been out of the game and did nothing else than sitting in my chair watching anime/netflix and playing games. This was the result of putting too much stress and pressure on myself and eventually resulted in injuries and sickness. Before I got sick and relapsed I had such a good streak and was on such a good way towards my goals. I'm not mad at myself for relapsing and taking the time to recover. I've learned a lot of things these 2.5 weeks which will definitely help me in the coming future. I should focus on optimizing 1 day at a time and do what I think is right. I asked myself why I needed to eat healthy all the time and why I couldn't play games and watch netflix just like my friends did. After this relapse I know the answer for sure. It's because I fucking hate it. I hate to waste my life like that and not to give it my all on becoming the best version of myself.

So my purpose of this daily journal is to build some momentum in my life again and held myself accountable for the things I tell myself to do. I also appreciate every single comment/tip from you guys on how I can do things better and feel free to use any of the things I do/write in my daily journal. Together we will reach our goals and let's use the principle of a "Master Mind'' group wisely. ;)

#1 Goal for this journal: 90 posts in my daily journal.

Rules: Post every evening what I've done that day / Prepare the journal for the next day.

The template I'll be using (will be different for each day):

21-11-2016

''Success list''

1. Read 2x 30 minutes

2. Meditate

3. Eat Healthy

4. Workout

5. Rest

''Extra list''

6. Cold shower

7. Drink water 3+ Liter

8. Wash face 2x day

9. Weigh myself

10. Impact 3 people

11. Find deals

12. No fap

13. No gaming/netflix

Grateful for:

Supplements:

1. BCAA

2. Creatine

3. Omega 3

4. Multivitamine

I'll be going on a mini-cut for 3 weeks which starts 21th November.

This will be my daily intake:

Calories - 2574

Protein - 193

Carbs - 257

Fats - 86

My next posts will basically contain templates and additional info for that specific day.

I hope you guys might find something helpful for yourself and that you'll go on this journey with me! :)

See you tomorrow!

Hello!

You know, illness is a true test of your values about quitting games. When I was sick for about 5 days, I got relapsed, but I seriously fast got back to my commitment, and now I know that even if I will be sick, I won't relapse.

Remember about that, because life isn't as perfect as we imagine!

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist

Day 1

Hey guys! I've been extremely busy yesterday (in a good way) and I feel better than ever before.

21-11-2016

''Success list''

1. Read 2x 30 minutes (DONE)

2. Meditate (DONE)

3. Eat Healthy (DONE)

4. Workout (DONE)

5. Rest (DONE)

''Extra list''

6. Cold shower (DONE)

7. Drink water 3+ Liter (FAILED)

8. Wash face 2x day (DONE)

9. Weigh myself (DONE)

10. Impact 3 people (FAILED)

11. Find deals (FAILED)

12. No fap (DONE)

13. No gaming/netflix (DONE)

Grateful for:

1. A good night of sleep

2. New chances 

3. Meditation

Supplements:

1. BCAA (TAKEN)

2. Creatine (CURRENTLY ON A BREAK)

3. Omega 3 (TAKEN)

4. Multivitamine (TAKEN)

Results (GOOD)

Calories - 2574 / 2635

Protein - 193 / 195

Carbs - 257 / 262

Fats - 86 / 82

It's been my first day and I felt super productive. There are some things I could improve but that's the whole point of this. It isn't about doing everything right on the first day but improving step by step and becoming better each day.

Great to have you back bro!

Thanks bro! <3

Hi Robin, I like your template, it looks clear and nice.Hope you keep on quitting games and get a good result.

Thank you for the kind words! I will do my best on becoming the best version of myself and staying away from gaming ^^

Very sleek entry, I like your lists. Judging by supplements, you're committed for bodybuilding, is it something serious or just for shape improvement?

Thanks alot! Yea bodybuilding is a real passion for me and I hope on becoming a navy seal after I'm done with high school. I'm very dedicated atm and go to the gym 4 times a week and I dance 3 times a week. I also weigh every gram of my food and track it with myfitnesspall. If you're interested in my current physique you could check out my instagram profile (totally not self promotion ;) ) https://www.instagram.com/robinv.velzen/ (I'm currently 16 years and my goal is to become the strongest and best looking version of myself as a natural bodybuilder :)

I'll be posting tomorrow again with what I've done today etc.

Hello!

You know, illness is a true test of your values about quitting games. When I was sick for about 5 days, I got relapsed, but I seriously fast got back to my commitment, and now I know that even if I will be sick, I won't relapse.

Remember about that, because life isn't as perfect as we imagine!

You are totally right! Thanks for your kind words and I will do my best on becoming better each day and stay away from gaming!

Much love Robin <3

Day 2

22-11-2016

''Success list''

1. Read 2x 30 minutes (DONE)

2. Meditate (DONE)

3. Eat Healthy (DONE)

4. Workout (DONE)

5. Rest (DONE)

''Extra list''

6. Cold shower (NOT SURE ACTUALLY)

7. Drink water 3+ Liter (FAILED 2,9Liters)

8. Wash face 2x day (DONE)

9. Weigh myself (DONE)

10. Impact 3 people (DONE)

11. Find deals (FAILED)

12. No fap (DONE)

13. No gaming/netflix (DONE)

Grateful for:

1. Advice from someone in the gym

2. Progress on stretching

3. My friends

Supplements:

1. BCAA (TAKEN)

2. Creatine (CURRENTLY ON A BREAK)

3. Omega 3 (TAKEN)

4. Multivitamine (TAKEN/FORGOT EVENING PILLS)

Results (GOOD)

Calories - 2574 / 2658

Protein - 193 / 195

Carbs - 257 / 253

Fats - 86 / 90

Wow, nice abs! How much do you weight at the moment, and how tall are you? I'm 70kg/184cm would be good for me to gain around 10kg.

I'm currently on a mini-cut and I weigh 72,1 kg and am 179 cm tall. My current goal is to finish the 2 week mini-cut and than to go on a lean bulk for several months to gain as much size and strength as possible. In Juli I'll have a sixpack competition at my dancing again which is a fun tradition of my dancing school and last year I competed against 40 guys and got first place and won 75 euro's :P It felt really cool to get rewarded for all the hard work even tho it wasn't something real big.

It's definitely possible for you to gain 10 kg and it sounds like a nice goal to strive for! Let's get big together ^^

Hey, don't drink more than 4 litres of water at once, because your stomach can just blow up!

Trust me, I'm pharmacist!

Hehe yea sounds like you got some great knowledge as a pharmacist :P 

I will definitely keep that in mind next time I drink my bottle of water ^^ 

Day 2

22-11-2016

''Success list''

2. Meditate (DONE)

3. Eat Healthy (DONE)

4. Workout (DONE)

5. Rest (DONE)

''Extra list''

9. Weigh myself (DONE)

11. Find deals (FAILED)

12. No fap (DONE)

Grateful for:

3. My friends

Supplements:

1. BCAA (TAKEN)

3. Omega 3 (TAKEN)

Results (GOOD)

Calories - 2574 / 2658

Protein - 193 / 195

Carbs - 257 / 253

Fats - 86 / 90

Wow, nice abs! How much do you weight at the moment, and how tall are you? I'm 70kg/184cm would be good for me to gain around 10kg.

I'm currently on a mini-cut and I weigh 72,1 kg and am 179 cm tall. My current goal is to finish the 2 week mini-cut and than to go on a lean bulk for several months to gain as much size and strength as possible. In Juli I'll have a sixpack competition at my dancing again which is a fun tradition of my dancing school and last year I competed against 40 guys and got first place and won 75 euro's :P It felt really cool to get rewarded for all the hard work even tho it wasn't something real big.

It's definitely possible for you to gain 10 kg and it sounds like a nice goal to strive for! Let's get big together ^^

Hey, don't drink more than 4 litres of water at once, because your stomach can just blow up!

Hi Robin, your height and weight seems OK, you still want to lose weight?

It’s amazing for you to defeat the 40 guys! I think it really is a great job!

I also think you need to drink less water, 2-2.5L is better.

Well, the amount of water we need depends on many factors, but the simpliest is the climat you're leaving in.

If you leave in a hot country, then you need more water, because you just sweat more.

However, I think that Netherlands isn't hot, so it's up to you how much water you need.

If you feel the thirst of drinking seriously great amount of water like 4-5 litres a day, then it could be first sign of diabetes.

But don't worry, sometimes I drink a lot of water too, and my stomach didn't blow up!

Your organism will probably send you an information that you can't take any more water after drinking probably 1L at once.

Btw. How do you measure the exact amount of water you drink with 0,1L of accuracy? That's interesting for me :)

Day 2

22-11-2016

''Success list''

2. Meditate (DONE)

3. Eat Healthy (DONE)

4. Workout (DONE)

5. Rest (DONE)

''Extra list''

9. Weigh myself (DONE)

11. Find deals (FAILED)

12. No fap (DONE)

Grateful for:

3. My friends

Supplements:

1. BCAA (TAKEN)

3. Omega 3 (TAKEN)

Results (GOOD)

Calories - 2574 / 2658

Protein - 193 / 195

Carbs - 257 / 253

Fats - 86 / 90

Hi Robin, your height and weight seems OK, you still want to lose weight?

It’s amazing for you to defeat the 40 guys! I think it really is a great job!

I also think you need to drink less water, 2-2.5L is better.

Thanks for replying :) Yea it's not really weight that I want to lose but rather bodyfat so my six pack will be more visible :P

And I drink more water than average, because I use a supplement called Creatine. This attracts more water so you will have to give your body more water as well :)

Well, the amount of water we need depends on many factors, but the simpliest is the climat you're leaving in.

If you leave in a hot country, then you need more water, because you just sweat more.

However, I think that Netherlands isn't hot, so it's up to you how much water you need.

If you feel the thirst of drinking seriously great amount of water like 4-5 litres a day, then it could be first sign of diabetes.

But don't worry, sometimes I drink a lot of water too, and my stomach didn't blow up!

Your organism will probably send you an information that you can't take any more water after drinking probably 1L at once.

Btw. How do you measure the exact amount of water you drink with 0,1L of accuracy? That's interesting for me :)

Thanks for replying! I use myfitnesspal to track all my food and there is also an option to track your water intake. I only drink out of bottles of 0.5Liters so when I drink 4.5 bottles I know I drank 2.25 Liters that day. It might not be 100% accurate but I atleast have a better view on how much I drink on a daily basis by doing this :) 

O... I see. I 've watched your youtube video and it's amazing! How long did you take to have that six pack? Do you need to restrict yourself not to eat much food and do lots of exercises? Will you share your experience later?

Day 3

23-11-2016

''Success list''

1. Read 2x 30 minutes (FAILED Read only 30min)

2. Meditate (FAILED)

3. Eat Healthy (DONE)

4. Stretching (FAILED)

5. Rest (DONE)

''Extra list''

6. Cold shower (DONE)

7. Drink water 3+ Liter (DONE)

9. Weigh myself (DONE)

11. Find deals (DONE Made 37euro profit)

12. No fap (DONE)

Grateful for:

1. My parents

2. My bed

3. Supplements

Supplements:

1. BCAA (TAKEN)

3. Omega 3 (TAKEN)

4. Multivitamine (TAKEN)

Results (BAD)

Calories - 2574 / 2868

Protein - 193 / 215

Carbs - 257 / 288

Fats - 86 / 87

Yesterday was a super weird day. I began good but later on I began to become more tired and tired. So in the end I had no energy left and I did 0 productive things from 4PM till 2AM midnight. This was the result of my macro breakdown I think. I tried out to compensate carbs for fats but it just doesn't work for me. I am too active to not eat carbs. So I'll go back to my original macro breakdown so that I'll have more energy during this mini-cut.

Calories stay the same.

Protein - 193

Carbs - 322

Fats - 57

Although it was overall a not so good day I also did at least 2 good things. I worked my ass of for my end project of school. I'll be researching success principles from all kind of self development books and applying those to successful people from businesses and see which principles seem to work and which not.

I also found a new goal: ''From the start of next year I'll be hiring a personal coach for at least 4 months so that I can gain more knowledge and be faster with my progress''.

O... I see. I 've watched your youtube video and it's amazing! How long did you take to have that six pack? Do you need to restrict yourself not to eat much food and do lots of exercises? Will you share your experience later?

Thank you so much for watching :)! Honestly I should've have posted more videos but due to sickness and testweek at school I just forgot about it. I will definitely pick it up again! And I'd say it took me 2 years or so to acquire my body. I started getting more serious when I was 14 years old and I didn't really care about healthy food and resting. I also still gamed by that time. I'd say when I got 16 years old I really became serious and from that point I did restrict myself a lot from food and I do loads of exercises. 
My philosophy right now is that I'm only allowed to eat foods which are good for my body and that it's not about taste and I go 4 times to the Gym and 3 times to Dancing.

I will be sharing a lot more in the future :)! 

Much love.

I had a problem with no carbs too. I was eating a very strict paleo very-low-no-carbs diet and I was crashing every afternoon with no energy. Added sweet potato/real carbs and solved that. 

Yea it sucks for sure hehe ^^ I will try that as well sometime! Thanks for the tip bro <3

Yo guys,

I will continue my journal tomorrow. I've been really busy with dancing, because I had a final today where I could win a 1000euros prize money.

Unfortunately we became third instead of first, but it was still a nice experience.

My crew is called DCJ Boys and if you're interested you can check out a short video at my insta from tonight: https://www.instagram.com/robinv.velzen/

Thanks guys <3

Yo guys,

I will continue my journal tomorrow. I've been really busy with dancing, because I had a final today where I could win a 1000euros prize money.

Unfortunately we became third instead of first, but it was still a nice experience.

My crew is called DCJ Boys and if you're interested you can check out a short video at my insta from tonight: https://www.instagram.com/robinv.velzen/

Thanks guys <3

Hi Robin, your team's performance is really good. How many teams are there in the competition?

If the video's quality can be better would be great! Look forward to your journal.

Yo guys,

So the original template is not gonna work for me.

I rather just freely talk about my day ^^

28 November 2016

Today has been a great day!

I've eaten healthy, had a great workout and uploaded a new video!

I'm so grateful for all the love and people in my life. 
I figured that I should focus on the 3 most important things in my life first every single day.

1. Workout

2. Eat Healthy

3. Rest

I truly feel like these 3 simple things will be super important for in my life. They are the key habits to my success.

I will also post my workout and daily calorie intake below for people that are interested :)!

Workout Upper body:

Dumbell press 3x 12

Incline dumbell press 3x 12

Pull ups 3x 12

Bent over Rows 3x 12

Military Press 3x 12

Shoulder press 3x 12

Alternate bicep curls 3x 12

One arm tricep push down 3x 12

Daily Calories:

Calories: 2235 (Today I ate 2400 because I did more cardio than usually)

Protein: 145

Carbs: 274

Fats: 62

Supplements:

BCAA

Creatine

Multivitamine

Omega 3

Here is also a link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEeQ7Da8GZQyzJ52EZ0rTw

I had the mindset of creating content instead of documenting my journey before. I watched a video from Gary Vaynerchuck and he inspired me to just document my journey for myself and for other people. For me it's kinda normal what I eat and do, but for other people it could be possibly helpful. 

Thanks for the support <3

Sleepwell guys

Yo guys,

28 November 2016

I figured that I should focus on the 3 most important things in my life first every single day.

1. Workout

2. Eat Healthy

3. Rest

I truly feel like these 3 simple things will be super important for in my life. They are the key habits to my success.

I will also post my workout and daily calorie intake below for people that are interested :)!

Workout Upper body:

Dumbell press 3x 12

Pull ups 3x 12

Bent over Rows 3x 12

Military Press 3x 12

Shoulder press 3x 12

Daily Calories:

Supplements:

BCAA

Creatine

Multivitamine

Omega 3

Here is also a link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEeQ7Da8GZQyzJ52EZ0rTw

I had the mindset of creating content instead of documenting my journey before. I watched a video from Gary Vaynerchuck and he inspired me to just document my journey for myself and for other people. For me it's kinda normal what I eat and do, but for other people it could be possibly helpful. 

Sleepwell guys

HI Robin, it's good to see your new YT viodeo. Would you also share your daily food besides of the supplements?

Rest is very important, in this few days, many people get sick including me. Take care!

Yo guys,

28 November 2016

1. Workout

2. Eat Healthy

3. Rest

Workout Upper body:

Dumbell press 3x 12

Pull ups 3x 12

Bent over Rows 3x 12

Military Press 3x 12

Shoulder press 3x 12

Daily Calories:

Supplements:

BCAA

Creatine

Multivitamine

Omega 3

Sleepwell guys

HI Robin, it's good to see your new YT viodeo. Would you also share your daily food besides of the supplements?

Rest is very important, in this few days, many people get sick including me. Take care!

Hey!

Thanks for your reply :)

Rest is indeed super important especially while I'm on this mini-cut. My energy is really a lot lower than before.

Here is what I eat on a daily basis for the most part:

Breakfast:

- Oats

- Milk

- Water + Black coffee

Lunch:

- Whole wheat bread

- Cheese 20+ (Low fat High Protein)

- Chicken filet (For on bread)

- Apple

Dinner:

- Brown Rice