NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Video Games VS Reality

ifyouknowyouknow

Idk if this is against rules or anything, but:

Hey, you might see this as spam, but I made a new video on Video Games Vs Reality, talking about big differences in physics and others from gaming and Reality. I would really appreciate anyone clicking this link cause I'm just starting out, thanks! I just made this to get rid of my addiction for good and I'm gonna start making more skits as I thought It was really fun and actually managed to do it in only 1 day :):

https://youtu.be/J8gwt3d2ghM

I clicked on it, it shouldn't be classified as spam haha! Too bad Twitter recently took down Vine, I felt that was something you would've liked to look into. 

I totally feel you on this, for the same reason I don't like watching movies with too much sci-fi or action elements because a lot of scenes in there are scientifically impossible or contradictory to the fundamentals. Yes I'm real fun at parties :^)

I clicked on it, it shouldn't be classified as spam haha! Too bad Twitter recently took down Vine, I felt that was something you would've liked to look into. 

I totally feel you on this, for the same reason I don't like watching movies with too much sci-fi or action elements because a lot of scenes in there are scientifically impossible or contradictory to the fundamentals. Yes I'm real fun at parties :^)

Agreed. Thanks for looking into my channel :). I've actually gained 11 subs over just under a week! Very happy with the responses!