NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

90 days goal done.

MiztaWildCard#!

I stopped on the 22nd/23rd of June. I had to give away my Battle.net account to a poor Venezuelan boy. My carpel tunnel has gone now, it's nice having feeling back in my left hand again. I do however play wii lego games with my niece and nephew on Sundays if they are down. When they go I pack up the wii and put it back in the draw since lego games don't engross me.

Apart from that I haven't played any mobile games, flash games, consoles or pc's. I have been watching a lot of letsplays on youtube which I'll definately need to cut out. Sometimes I get lonely, that makes me want to seek the company of friends rather than the hazey flicker of a monitor. Maybe it'll make me want to try dating again but I'll probably be too busy anyway.

For the last month I have been working on starting a restaurant in my home city. Everything seems to be slotting in well at the moment and the numbers currently look promising. For the last couple of days I been wanting to buy overwatch again and start gaming. I know this is a bad idea, both restauranting and gaming would take up 28 hours out of a day.

I been dancing again and trying to get involved socially. Out of all the wrong things I done 3 years ago, stopping dancing was the worst.

Anyway, thanks. There's a good chance I wouldn't have moved on without this website and Cam's support.

Well back to the spreadsheets, good luck to everyone with their detox.

Way to go, way to go, you are awesome : )

What kind of food are you putting on your menu?

Dancing is awesome, I also have been getting into it more and more as I'm dropping games

This is only the beginning, keep exploring : )

Thank you.

It's a Chinese Hotpot, there seems to be a market not properly covered.

Dancing is a great way to relieve stress.