NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hey

Colin

Hey everyone. I'm really interested in getting to know some of you. My professional background is in marketing, design and entrepreneurship. I've owned multiple businesses and currently am the CEO of a specialty coffee roaster made by and for adventure seekers. I also do some consulting on the side to help new businesses get started or established businesses make a major pivot. 

Like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing how the system works and getting to know you all a little better.

Hey everyone. I'm really interested in getting to know some of you. My professional background is in marketing, design and entrepreneurship. I've owned multiple businesses and currently am the CEO of a specialty coffee roaster made by and for adventure seekers. I also do some consulting on the side to help new businesses get started or established businesses make a major pivot. 

Like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing how the system works and getting to know you all a little better.

Oh hey Colin! If you live in SoCal we should meet up and brew your beans! They better be fantastic -insert high expectations here-

I also have a great summer drink if you're interested in the process. It involves espresso, ice  and something you'd probably never think to use with coffee.

Welcome to the forums, I hope this place can help you in your journey.

Oh hey Colin! If you live in SoCal we should meet up and brew your beans! They better be fantastic -insert high expectations here-

I also have a great summer drink if you're interested in the process. It involves espresso, ice  and something you'd probably never think to use with coffee.

Welcome to the forums, I hope this place can help you in your journey.

Thanks Laney, I'm not in SoCal right now but I travel all the time. Send me an email at colin@wakefieldroasters.com and I'll make sure you get some beans to try.