NEW POST: Your morning routine sucks. Here's how to make it better...

Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Tom's journal

Awesome! Don't hunt too many rhinos and make sure to post a picture!

OK, so I didn't hurt any rhinos. I had some fun teasing cheetahs though :D

DSC_0368-ANIMATION.gif

Days 158 to ∞. Closure is a beautiful thing.

Half a year without playing games. Some dreams here and there, a craving or two, and that's it. I had enough time to find root causes, make peace, reshuffle a number of things. And above all, change.

It's time for me to move on. And I won't do it before thanking everybody who has been with me in this journey. @Cam Adair , @kortheo, @Phoenix, @AlexTheGrape, @SpiNips, @wookieshark88, @ChrisSatcher, @KoyoteIcarus@Marchosias, @Zala, @Ed, @Florian, @gankylosaurus, @Elegwa, @cordharel, @bassitone, @Mark, @Django, @Alkan... My wife and my children. Everyone I forgot to mention. You understood, you believed, you made it happen. Thank you!

I wish luck and strength to everybody still struggling. Don't be afraid. Dream big. Push your boundaries. Be your own character, build your own skills, level up your own life.

Peace!

Wow, just when I decide to come back and recommit myself. Man... This better not be an April Fool's joke :P

On a more serious note: Congrats on all you've achieved in this past half a year. May you continue to shatter the level cap on life.

Hi Tom, thank you for being such a great inspiration! Congratulations on making it through adversity and becoming a better person through quitting gaming. Thank you for your invaluable support and I wish the best for you and your families future. Peace!

I didn't believe it when I saw it's been 158 (now more!) days since you quit, it feels like October was just yesterday! Congratulations Tom! Sending you and your family positive vibes!