NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

[NSFW] Marquess' journal (Cute emo girls inside!)

Marquess

You write very well. Your post about Lana got me hooked, haha. Are you getting website or a free blog?

Oh, thank you. Interesting, since the post on Lana got ignored completely when I wrote it, but then again, what do you even say to something like that.

I'll get a proper website once I learn how to build one; I hope that to happen soon-ish. I'll probably get hosting on Dreamhost (free ID protection and I'm told they're known for supporting free speech) and buy Genesis Framework, and after that I still need to learn enough PHP to do anything. It's not going to be anything special though; a big part of it is just learning how to make a website.

Until then, I'll hang out on a free wordpress blog like a pleb I currently am :^).

When you are ready to make the transition to a hosted website, wait for Black Friday. You can get like 3 years of hosting for about $150 at Hostgator. I am currently cleaning the dust from my own blog at Hostgator, I simply installed WordPress, ZenHabits Theme and was good to go. 

Ha, I actually did that last year. But I was in a different state of mind back then, and my ideas were a lot more limited & pretentious to be honest. Now, I just want to set up something that I like and can grow. I'm also going to use all my online presence, including that of my old WoW persona, to channel traffic. It's the only way.

Checked the ZenHabits, and it looks fine. I do want a little more stuff though: a header and a sidebar for sure, comments and widgets as well.

Care to share your blog though?

I forgot to mention, I think it´s ZenHabits Theme 2, currently Leo must have a newer (and even more simple) theme
My blog is basically my GameQuitters journal in spanish. Here´s another of my blog´s as an example 

I forgot to mention, I think it´s ZenHabits Theme 2, currently Leo must have a newer (and even more simple) theme
My blog is basically my GameQuitters journal in spanish. Here´s another of my blog´s as an example 

This is a little too minimalistic even for me. I was thinking about going with something like this at some past point, but I eventually realized adding some pictures isn't a big deal, and widgets are too useful to skip. Thing is, reading requires more effort than anything else, so I want to at least make it look pleasant.

I added another post; it's gaming related even though I stress at the beginning and end that WoW is a satanic drug thing that you don't need, and I no longer play. I don't expect there to be many such posts, but it's just something I wanted to write about.

Brainstorm 20 ways you can get that money together!

I'll throw most of my time & energy into article writing.

I know there are other ways (some of which more black hat-y than others) though; I tried stuff like promoting adult webcams through Twitter & re-uploading amateur videos, etc :PP. I was surprised to learn that, even with such dodgy and relatively simple stuff, there are right and wrong ways to approach things ... and I kinda did every possible mistake, lol.

Guess the world will have to get by without my mature ebony ladies.

I just thought I'll give it a chance, but there's ofc no actual easy way of making money online. None.

Pool results I got on the WoW forum I still post on (I know):

Would you read my blog?

hUVAgS8.jpg

• Ghostwriting
  • Transcribing

You only need to brainstorm 18 more ways xD

God, I did so much transcribing in my life in my old job. Hopefully never again, but I may actually look into it ... may be solid for some quick money on Fiverr? Thanks for bringing it up ...

People always enjoy others to insult themselfs. I would definitely picked answer 4 even if I wanted to read your blog.

On a more serious note. What hinders you of doing a physical Job in the real world? Could help you to get out of your shell a bit more.

There are no jobs for people like me where I live (and in general).

I have years of experience with stuff like various secretary duties, communicating with clients, organizing work for a small team, solving whatever technical problem comes up, text analysis. My job basically required me to be independent and responsible to a large degree, deal with whatever comes up; I'm probably qualified to be some of those recruiters' boss.

But I also have no formal education to speak of and an almost 3 year chasm in my CV. Which is fine because I'll never have a standard job again.

I have some experience in construction and working in a workshop (with various machines). I could probably go and get myself trained as a welder, but it'd make no sense for me long term; it'd also be a social nightmare for me, especially considering what I may do soon-ish if everything goes according to plans.

Haha. Have you posted GQ on that Wow forum??? :D

I used to be a fairly toxic troll. It's probably not hard to imagine.

If you want to post about GQ (genuinely) on a bunch of gaming forums, that would be awesome. #growthhacking 

Oh, I will at some point. Probably at multiple forums and probably at the end of my 90 day detox.

Should be f-fun :PP.

Edited by Marquess

Zachary Alexander Weinersmith (why even bother when people with such cool names exist, really) correctly concludes that gaming is a lot like unsatisfactory gay sex:

(That's more of a my conclusion, but my name isn't Zachary Alexander. You can short it to Zach and still be cool if you think some may accuse you of being pretentious. But how could they since it's a given name. If I ever have children, I'll give them long, cool names that can be shortened well.)

1470322161-20160804.png

(I'm not naming my first born son Cameron btw.)

PS: Actually:

"Zachary Alexander Weinersmith (born Zachary Alexander Weiner; March 5, 1982)"

Edited by Marquess

I have a Twitter account with over 1.3K tweets that has 102 followers. My tweets are random, all over the place.

Then a week ago, I followed a new account that'd been created the same day. That account has over 250 followers right now and rising.

What's the main difference between that account and mine?

The other account has a single, focused message and a very well defined audience.

My Twitter is basically HI GUYS XDXD, and I guess it has a couple of topics that I do cover to some degree, but they aren't all that related.

I need to change that if I want my blog to go anywhere. (I also need to get a real website asap; the only free blog I read is Vox Day's, and he's Vox Day. I'm not Vox Day. Maybe I can be Vox Day someday, but not in a very long while.)

uwTI9cI.jpg

Found this picture unsettling, so I added dialogue ^^.

(ALSO WHAT IS SHE HIDING BEHIND HER BACK?)

Edited by Marquess

Narrowing down your topics would be great move. Specially when you move to a hosted website. I don´t think is much of a big deal while you are using a free plataform, it is supposed to be for practice. Just think of your niche and think if you would have a way to sell a product or service in the future. 

I don´t know if the picture of the room is a joke or not. :|

Edited by Daniel
Room

It's a joke, but how do you think I've earned my NSFW tag.

I mean, it is a free blog, but not building an audience from the start in the most optimal manner is a waste of time. I've had two personal blogs before, and they didn't really go anywhere because my message wasn't clear, and I wasn't posting consistently. Also very poor social media presence.

Edited by Marquess

Help,

I originally thought my brain will only repair to a state it was in in my early 20s, but now I'm suddenly enjoying reggae and ska, and this can only mean it's reformed to where I was at 17 or even 16 yo.

JB2-424421.jpg

Will this stop.

Am I going to be listening to Sex Pistols in another week.

And Spice Girls a week after oh god?

OH OH

Edited by Marquess