NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My journal

NightKnight

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic

Today i went to take swimming lesons and i read 30 pages . I am feeling healthy , happy and confident . Sometimes i want to play video games but i will not do it . I must stay determined ! I also want to thank you guys for helping me you are very kind :) 

Today i went to take swimming lesons and i read 30 pages . I am feeling healthy , happy and confident . Sometimes i want to play video games but i will not do it . I must stay determined ! I also want to thank you guys for helping me you are very kind :) 

Great work! Swimming is a good activity because it's physical and that helps you feel better. Glad you are doing well. :)

Hey guys , Alex here ! Today i went outside on a walk with a girl that is my friend . During our walk i told her how my life is now better without gaming and that i am enjoying life . At the end of our walk we hugged and she telled me that she would want me to text her . We are friends for 4 years . I do not know what to do . Any tips about dating ?

PS : I want to thank you all for your support ! You are the best :D 

Edited by NightKnight

Hi guys , Alex here ! So today was the first time when i used the PC without the intent to play video games :D . I now listen to rock music and i like it . Now i am outside enjoying the quiet night .

PS : I want to buy myself a guitar for my birthday that will be this month on 25

Edited by NightKnight

Hello ladies and gentlemen :D !

Since yesterday i was busy i could not post .

Today i went to take my swimming lessons and i learned some new tricks ;) .

As for yesterday , i started to feel despondent :( ... I was losing hope that things will change , i did not wanted to go outside i just stayed inside my house . I was thinking what could go wrong if i would start to play video games again ? However , today i decided that i will not give up !