NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

A new way

Pigeon

Day 12

At the moment it is no problem to do without games or Let's Plays. But, often I catch me watching some other videos on youtube or searching something "important" in the internet. I think there is some simple solution for this problem, tomorrow I will install a filter to block the sites.

At the moment it is no problem to do without games or Let's Plays. But, often I catch me watching some other videos on youtube or searching something "important" in the internet. I think there is some simple solution for this problem, tomorrow I will install a filter to block the sites.

yes exactly. And I would also encourage you to be more clear on what your goals are and how you want to spend your time. That way it's a lot easier to avoid justifying mindless browsing. :)

Day 13

Today I got something better than a filter for some sites like youtube. If there is a desire to go to youtube or to browse, I ask myself: "Do you really want this? Or is it just your mind looking for some extra stimulation? Will it get you any further to the person you want to be?" If I do that with seriousness and honesty it can be powerful. There is a big difference between just having goals and to really want to reach that goals. Thanks Cam!

Day 14

Two weeks since I stopped gaming, sometimes it is kinda scary how time is rushing. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed of what thoughts are jumping up and down in my head. There are so many opportunities, things I can change in my life. But thoughts are only one part of success. If I'm not ready to take some serious actions in and for my life, then there won't be any results.

Day 15

Yesterday I was at the cinema with lot of friends I didn't saw a long time. I have to say, it was something completely unusual for me to go to some event in the middle of the week. But it was very nice and felt good to see all of this nice people again.

Day 16

I'm starting to look less seriously on life. I mean, not in a bad or irresponsible way. It's more like the amount of pressure I always imposed on my shoulders is getting smaller.

Day 19

Again there are fast changes between ups and downs. Sometimes it feels like I don't know who I am. But I'm not willing to stop moving forward. I've started to order the chaos inside my head. Always when some negative thoughts appearing in my head, I speak to myself: "This is only a thought. This is not the reality." Because it makes no sense to speculate all the time about what negative things could happen. I also banned my TV out of my room.

• 2 weeks later...