NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My life without gaming - Math_00

Math_00

@Kiki I will surely post my work as soon as i made something one can look at:D I'm confident these things can and will happen:)

Day 79

Today i want to create a successful morning habit. Part of it is already in place but there are still things that should be included.

1.Wake up at 5am

2.Meditate for 10 minutes

3.Shower

4.Make breakfast

5.Read a book

The time is maybe a little tight but i will just wake up earlier if theres a time problem. 

Also i've successfully done the habits i've set 5 days ago everyday, like meditating, keeping a gratitude journal and doing pushups (+1) everyday. I can recommend adding habits to everyone it adds structure to your life.

I am confident you can do it!

I came from a place where I woke up between 10AM and 1PM, I tried to move it back to 8AM unsuccesfully, 7AM, unsuccesfully, 6AM unsuccesfully...

Then I realised, I am not normal. So I pushed it back to 04.30 and it was so much easier than 7AM. Now I am back up at 05.00AM and I manage to do it every day. I go to sleep at 9PM the latest but I prefer somewhere around 8.15PM.

I am confident you can do it!

I came from a place where I woke up between 10AM and 1PM, I tried to move it back to 8AM unsuccesfully, 7AM, unsuccesfully, 6AM unsuccesfully...

Then I realised, I am not normal. So I pushed it back to 04.30 and it was so much easier than 7AM. Now I am back up at 05.00AM and I manage to do it every day. I go to sleep at 9PM the latest but I prefer somewhere around 8.15PM.

The 5am part is the easiest for me because i already do that since a few months. Well except on weekends. 

Oh man i wish i could sleep that early. Most the tim i sleep betwee 10pm-11pm. I just gotta get more done in the morning haha.

Day 80

Here is my Vision Board, basically how i vision a success future for me:BG.thumb.png.a66c4c25a60b35b0bf78691c28c

I'm not sure how to scale it lol

My morning routine today went wonderful today i'm just pretty tired hahaxD

Here are 10 things i'm grateful for:

• Having a PC
  • Having Photoshop
  • Having an alarm clock
  • Having the book "The Slight Edge"
  • Having a few habits
  • Having a photo camera
  • Having internet
  • Having coffee
  • Having shoes
  • Having clothes

By the way, i recommend everyone to do the 30 Day challenge. It has so much useful information!

This was it for today it was kinda short but whatever :D

Day 81

When i read today's challenge i thought: Well fuck me.

It was the following: Go to a café and when you buy a coffee ask for 10% off, and after that post in the journal how it went. 

I'm still kinda shy and don't like awkward situations but it actually went pretty good. First i had to drive like half an hour to go to the nearest Starbucks but i like riding my scooter so that was positive anyway.

Me: A caramel macchiatio please.

Barista: That makes 6,90$.

Me: Can i have 10% off?

Barista: Ah no, currently not.

Me: Okay well then, thanks anyway.

So yeah thats how it went, and after that i enjoyed the coffee.

I've also been further learning blender, and i can show you something i had to do as an exercise in the program i'm learning with. It's literally nothing interesting at all, it's basically to learn making details in different bodies:

Exercise1_Render.thumb.png.c480ad8b82c35

Didn't learn much about lighting, rendering etc. lol

Day 82

I kind of failed today's challenge. I was supposed to ask a stranger for a selfie, and upload it here. Well i went outside, walked along, and waited for the first person that was alone. Then i asked her if i could take a selfie but she declined :D 

After that i went home. At least i asked a stranger, that's basically what counts right?

Well I'm up to more challenges xD

Well it's awesome that you're challenging yourself; the benefits of that are huge. (I'm too scared to do that on a regular basis)

And when doing something that's difficult, I like to think about who I will become, and not necessarily what I will get, from doing it. So simply asking for that selfie definitely counts :D 

You're getting really close to that sweet #90 too! #hype

@Simon E Yeah i'm wondering how long i can keep doing them :D By the way, it's the official Game Quitters Challenge:)

That's a good way to look at it. But i was kinda chickening out as the challenge said i should ask strangers till one says yes:)

Yeah it felt so fast! Definitely going to continue the detox :D

Day 83

Damn! It's going bad with the challenges. I couldn't get myself to comliment a random girl. Anyways, at least it's going way better with morning habits, general habits etc. I just need to talk myself into doing a workout just after this post. 

Also, i can share the first artwork thingy, i had to texture an axe, here it is:

jhU4TZY.png

I really like it and i'm proud of myself lol

• 8 months later...

Wow it's been almost a year since i started this journal. A lot of things have happened. For the most part, i didn't quit video games. But i started improving myself in basically every area of my life. I'm eating healthy, going to the gym, i've gotten more confident, etc. For the most part, my gaming is in moderation. It's still too much. The past weekends i've basically been gaming, going out less, and even skipped the gym a few times. I now just realised how it has been affecting me.

But for the most part, i've held a gratitude journal, meditated and read 10 pages a day in a personal improvement book. It all started with Cam recommending to read "The Slight Edge".

Well now i am ready to tackle this challenge once more.

Day 1

Man you still use gaming to escape your life, responsibility etc. My suggestion to you quit gaming completely and go cold turkey. Because for us it like "i would drink acid in moderation." Be aware! Gaming is our problem relief. Period. Stop this and start living and face your problems. Love yourself! You are good enough! 

Man you still use gaming to escape your life, responsibility etc. My suggestion to you quit gaming completely and go cold turkey. Because for us it like "i would drink acid in moderation." Be aware! Gaming is our problem relief. Period. Stop this and start living and face your problems. Love yourself! You are good enough! 

This is my intent, sorry if ththis wasn'wasn't clear:) 

I deleted every game on my phone and PC. Thanks for your kind words.