NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Yooo!

KO

Yooo! What's good Game Quitters? My name is Kwabena, I'm 19 years young and starting my 3rd semester of college. I was going to go on a gaming spree this summer but I snapped. I looked at my self in the mirror and uttered "when are you going to stop lying." In a snap decision, I deleted all my MMORPG accounts, uninstalled all my games and set up various parental blocks. "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" looped in my head during the process. I googled "how to stop being a loser" then that led to "live a more interesting life ". Which led to "how to stop watching TV" then led to "how to stop browsing the internet" then "how to stop pmo" and finally "how to stop playing video games". I reached out to Cam and he directed me here. I hope to learn and grow with you with all.

Smash mediocrity and strive for mightiness

YO KO!  Epic post! Good to have your energy here.  It's a wonderful feeling starting a new chapter  clipart_education_ecole_521.png

YOOO! What's good usernameforworldpeace!? Thank you, I wasn't aware of this energy until now. Stay tuned for my book series. :)

Ayy I can feel his energy too! Welcome KO (sick username).

YOOO! What's good Abimael? Thank you, it feels good like Tony! Toni! Tone!. I got my username from my initials. :)

@KO

U from Ghana? My parents were born there, I lived there for 2 years. Where r u now?

YOOO! What's good Paul A.? My fufu brother. Yeah, I'm from Kumasi, Ghana. I live in Northern Virginia right now.

Welcome Kwabena! 

YOOO! What's good Cam Adair? Thank you :)

@KO - Welcome aboard :P

YOOO! What's good Viking? Thanks Captain.

Welcome to the community KO! There are plenty of resources here and in our journals, so knock yourself out reading them! :D 

If you keep us updated on how you're doing daily, you'll build positive momentum and be on the path you really want.

Thanks for sharing your story, and congrats on making the leap of faith to get rid of your games altogether, that takes some serious guts.

Welcome dude. good luck on your journey

YOOO! What's good dullage? Thank you :)

@KO That really is an epic post! Reminded me of Office Space when they do the video montage to that song :P Welcome to the community! There are some really awesome people here. 

YOOO! What's good TruthfulPirate? Office Space is a great movie, it helped me shift my mindset. Thank you :)

Welcome to the community KO! There are plenty of resources here and in our journals, so knock yourself out reading them! :D 

If you keep us updated on how you're doing daily, you'll build positive momentum and be on the path you really want.

Thanks for sharing your story, and congrats on making the leap of faith to get rid of your games altogether, that takes some serious guts.

YOOO! What's good AlexTheGrape. I will start my journal today. I'll keep you all posted. Thank you :)