NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hey guys.

Hi,

I quit gaming because it makes me ill. Literally. Anxiety, persistent brain fog and the constant depressing feeling that I am not in control of my life makes me sad to a degree I am not willing to bear anymore. I started gaming because I needed something to cope: There were times in my early life which were hard to endure due to external reasons. Unfortunately, I let myself seduce into the destructive escape of gaming. Now, many many years later after I started, the original purpose of me gaming long gone, I need to concede that I should have disposed of this pain pill a long time ago; instead, I let myself be poisoned by it, causing more problems than it originally helped to solve. It is time to let the ballast of past times not let me drag down anymore. I need to start anew.

I would be happy if you were the observers of my journey. I will surely read through some of yours. I wish you all success.

Welcome to the forum! Awareness is the first step, I have a young friend that sounds a little bit like your past self. It makes me glad to know you're starting this journey. Quitting games is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life, and I hope you will feel that way as well.

Hey, if I got dispose of brain fog, constant illness (flu, bronchitis, angina, neurosis - all of them without significant reason) because of excessive playing video games, then you can do that too!

And trust me, the best way to do is to start your daily journal.

Just try it!

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist.