NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Master list of Media interviews

Cam Adair

You're famous now @AlexTheGrape!

Also is regrettable that you story was confronted to the social engineered, outright fake personality of Ms. Twitchtits but hey! At least it was not Doctor "Playing games totally makes you kill your classmates with a katana" or a senile journalist eminence that has not ever seen a videogame. Improvements!

(Absolutely personal opinion, I like the smell of political incorrectness in the morning...)

Haha yes, thanks Hitaru! It's waning already, but I know that my experience will have helped inform a lot of people about video game addiction.

Yeah the contrast might have made me seem dull, but at least my personality was genuine. I agree, it's great that the media in NZ took the time to become informed on what the actual issues are.

Personal opinion and political incorrectness goes well with curry; it makes spicy memes.

• 2 weeks later...

This interview felt pretty onesided. Like she doesn't wanted to evade more difficult questions and give you a platform to present your ideas. Not that I eisagree in that purpose but  it would benefit the qualtiy of the interview if she asked a more instead of just saying yes and amen to everything you present  ;)

This is ofcourse meant as constructive criticism. I guess she is a freind of you so amybe she can take some insights from outside Feedback.

Ps. She got a cool blog about an important Topic.

Edited by WorkInProgress

This interview felt pretty onesided. Like she doesn't wanted to evade more difficult questions and give you a platform to present your ideas. Not that I eisagree in that purpose but  it would benefit the qualtiy of the interview if she asked a more instead of just saying yes and amen to everything you present  ;)

This is ofcourse meant as constructive criticism. I guess she is a freind of you so amybe she can take some insights from outside Feedback.

Ps. She got a cool blog about an important Topic.

I hear you. She found me on Twitter and was excited to share about gaming addiction on her blog, so I think her intentions were more just letting me share about the work we do and not so much on asking different types of questions. I tried to share some new ideas in this one that I haven't talked about in other interviews so far. Can only say the same things over and over again so many times. x.x

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You weren't joking about "lots more coming", that's a lot of media attention. Congratulations.

Yep, 14 interviews in 3 days. Only the beginning. Could do it all over again in Toronto next week. There's a big one coming (in a few weeks) that could really blow it up. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...