NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

From One Email To Cam

dullage

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30/6/16

Amazing talk with Cam today... so learnt a thew bits i would like to share...

1. Give Value not just to people on this forum but in life, and see how much my life changes.

2. Instead of making excuses ask your self how can I? EG. I don't have to go to a gym! A gym is just a building i can exercise anywhere.

3. I noticed today how much i actually make excuses to people even when I'm taking responsibility, its like I'm saying poor me.

4. Success is all about commitment.

5. If you don't have ten minutes you don't have a life.

6. Fake it till you make it strategy is doomed from the beginningĀ 

Cheers Cam for tonight, YOU THE MAN!

Thanks for sharing. I make too many excuses instead of committingĀ to solving things.Ā 

Well, for me fake it till you make it works pretty well...

Maybe I'm just different person? Hahaha :)

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist

We are all different people and that's why we can learn from eachother :)Ā 

Different things work for different people. I guess you right.

Cheers for the comment dude

30/6/16

Amazing talk with Cam today... so learnt a thew bits i would like to share...

1. Give Value not just to people on this forum but in life, and see how much my life changes.

2. Instead of making excuses ask your self how can I? EG. I don't have to go to a gym! A gym is just a building i can exercise anywhere.

3. I noticed today how much i actually make excuses to people even when I'm taking responsibility, its like I'm saying poor me.

4. Success is all about commitment.

5. If you don't have ten minutes you don't have a life.

6. Fake it till you make it strategy is doomed from the beginningĀ 

Cheers Cam for tonight, YOU THE MAN!

Thanks for sharing. I make too many excuses instead of committingĀ to solving things.Ā 

We are all different people and that's why we can learn from eachother :)Ā 

Hundred percent right. What a greatĀ opportunity we have being in this group. Think about how manyĀ people would love to be in a groupĀ like this butĀ don't know theyĀ exist.

Were to start, were to start. Well i took some time out today to work on a idea for my youtube channel which i have proudly thought of and know it is the way forward for me. I going to start looking in to speaking at schools as what i have learnt from toastmasters is that there is no better way to smash down your barriers than to face them head on. By doing this it will help with my confidence and start taking me on the journey i know i need to head in now. Today also was a busy day with family and friends and driving lessons but i still made time fitting in work.

What stuck with me yesterday from my Skype call with Cam is as follows:

Ā 

You hear all the time people moaning that the days go too quick and roll in to one.

Why is this?Ā 

They wake up go to work, come home and sit in front of the tv, they turn there brain to mush and go to sleep.

Day in day out.Ā 

And moan that life goes to quick.

If they only used there time more efficiently, learning, improving them selves.

Ā 

Ā 

Looking back on watching tv so taking for example when i watched factor a thew months ago, i remember having a shower after and while standing in the shower thinking about how i would auditionĀ on the factor and what i would sing. I mean I'm not even interested in singing, i wouldn't or have never wanted to pursue a career in the music industry. This showed me, shined a light on just how much TV influences us on a regular basis.Ā Ā 

Been researching a lot about my new youtube channel and I'm extremely excited about looking into going to schools, making new videos and coming up with ideas for future youtube videos. I need to advertise my business somehow which i still need to be thinking off and write down a game plan for how I'm going to achieve this and by when. Tomorrows job!!! I know i want to help people in this idea and it frustrates me how everyoneĀ is doing this, so instead of moaning i going to go ahead and do what i can and try and change it. Tomorrow i need to make these things happen and they will be done.Ā 

Simple act of kindness today that uplifted me.....

Last week i brought a coffee and forgot my card so the guy in the shop gave me the coffee and asked me to find time to pop back if i can. So i told him that i would be back in theĀ week as another day when he opens i will be at work. I also made sure i remembered Sam's name.Ā So today I walked back in called sam's name and handed him the money. He couldn't believe it he was so socked, as i could tell by the look on his face. Sam then turned round and said to me. Your are a amazing person!! I honestly fell that was the best 2 pound i have ever spent in my life!! Cheers SamĀ 

Day two of my Coffee detox and just drinking Water and so far so good. The reason I'm doing this is simple, just because i can, to get me out of my comfort zone and because the only outcome i will get out of this is positive. Healthy, less sugar, saving money, break routine and the feeling of addiction.Ā 

So now to my long term plan, dreams, goals deadlines for myself. 1Ā month, 6 months and a year plan. Here we go...

Ā 

1 MonthĀ 

Ā 

- Ā Open a savings account and give the card to my nan so it cannot be touched and transfer my over time from my days of and commission money.Ā 

- Ā Finally pass my driving test and stop getting nervous and failing.

- Ā Finish at least two booksĀ 

- Ā Receive ten likes on my new videoĀ 

- Ā List every night in the forum and comment on 3 peoples statusesĀ 

- Ā To Have looked up about schooling in china to improve my speaking infant of people.

- Ā Joined another speaking class or a productive entrepreneurs class.

- Ā Be going for Jogs for at least ten minutesĀ every morning and eating healthy.Ā 

- Ā IĀ want to be doing overtime at working, working 6 to 7 days at week.

- Ā To have cut down my usage to my smartphone by half.

- Using the slight edge in everyday lifeĀ 

- Ā Reviewing my days on how i could have improved and what i done well and what I'm grateful forĀ 

Ā 

Ā 3 MonthsĀ 

Ā 

- Ā Have saved up half the money to travel to ThailandĀ 

- Ā To have accomplished 2 to 3 speeches at Toastmasters and congratulate yourself for accomplishing this huge goal.Ā 

-Ā Ā Have filmed 4 interviews with people for youtube about the affects on smartphones on us.

-Ā  Be a lot closer with my Mum and thank her everything she done when i was young.Ā 

-Ā  Have 400 views on each youtubeĀ video at least.

- Ā To be a okay about talking in front of people and be within the conversation when speaking to someone face to face.

- Ā To be more confident around women and be able to hold a decent convo while making them laughĀ 

- Ā Be on a completely healthy diet and eating minimal sugarĀ 

-Ā To be speaking in public in schools or events at least once a monthĀ 

- I am going to be looking over my days, weeks and months and reviewing everyday on how i could have improved and what i done well.

Ā 

1 Year

Ā 

- Ā TO BE IN THAILAND READING THIS WITH A FAT SMILE ON MY FACE.Ā 

- Ā Be Earning a some money online anything from Ā£10 month plus

- Ā Have 50 youtube Subscribers and upwards

- Ā To Be living on my own and have my own place

- Ā To have a business and a website in concrete for people to view and learn about my journeyĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Woke up nice and early as morning, took my mac in to work to finish of my youtube video on the train and in a coffee shop as morning. Day 3 of no coffee went well, had a nice cold glass of water to replace it and actually found it woke me up more than my usual full fat coffee that is filled with sugar. I'm now in the process of loading my video and hopefully it goes down well. I really feel i could have found my purpose now and were i want to go in my life, but i honestly owe this all to Cam. By his teachings and pillosaphy i finally feel i could be on a path, my path. And its true what he told me about how being productive and learning isn't alway the best way to spend your time. it should be about your dream, working on it. (the one thing).Ā 

So thanks Cam :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

These are some lofty goals, I love it.

If you want we can have a conversation (interview)Ā about smartphone usage. I went for about 2-3 years of my life without looking at ANY screen, so I shouldĀ have some unique experiences to share.

Edited by Guest

Ā 

These are some lofty goals, I love it.

If you want we can have a conversation (interview)Ā about smartphone usage. I went for about 2-3 years of my life without looking at ANY screen, so I shouldĀ have some unique experiences to share.

Hey dude thanks for the reply :)Ā Ā wow dude thats amazing, i wrote down in my diary last night i need to interviewĀ someone who has gone a year without a smartphone! No way! IĀ would love to interview you? Would you be cool with that?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If your are reading this please spend just 3 minutes and 26 seconds watching my new youtube video and like and comment if you like. Also please share in the forum any ways i can improve or any feedback at all ! Thanks Guys and GirlsĀ :)Ā 

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYha1KYQIzY

You've got a talent for making videos, pretty well edited and confidence in delivery - special kudos if that was all on the spot

Thanks mate, reallyĀ appreciateĀ that. It shows how people in thisĀ community really do take time out there day to help people out!!

right I'm going to keep this short and sweet tonight as I'm half asleep writing this.Ā Toastmasters again tonight! And wow did i get out of my confront zone. Half way thought the evening the toastmaster asked if anyone would like toggle a speech and after he asked me if i would i said yeah of course. I then scared as anything but not letting nervousĀ get the best of me i gave a quick talk and continued to sit down. Later on in the evening when he asked again i jumped up and felt way more confident and a little more relaxed than the first time. It felt good and the feeling was out of this world! After the event i got a bunch of compliments about how I'm more confident than i think and how I'm very good at picking upĀ momentum, and how for my age there lucky to have such a cool guy there. Just shows how nice people there are, and how they go out there way to help.Ā 

right I'm going to keep this short and sweet tonight as I'm half asleep writing this.Ā Toastmasters again tonight! And wow did i get out of my confront zone. Half way thought the evening the toastmaster asked if anyone would like toggle a speech and after he asked me if i would i said yeah of course. I then scared as anything but not letting nervousĀ get the best of me i gave a quick talk and continued to sit down. Later on in the evening when he asked again i jumped up and felt way more confident and a little more relaxed than the first time. It felt good and the feeling was out of this world! After the event i got a bunch of compliments about how I'm more confident than i think and how I'm very good at picking upĀ momentum, and how for my age there lucky to have such a cool guy there. Just shows how nice people there are, and how they go out there way to help.Ā 

sounds like a helpful encouraging environment to be in!! great.Ā maybe it will give you ideas for your youtube speeches too.

So today I took the time to get right out of my comfort zone. I went with a load of people to a very busy shopping centre and when traveling there i know when i was going what i was going to do. I then dispersed myself from the group and went my own way. Something i have always been afraid of is walking around a shopping centre on my own i just can't do it, but i actually found it really relaxing and interesting. I had a laugh with a thew people and while i was walking around realised i struggle eating on my own, in public. So i took to the challenge and ordered my food, had a laugh with a some more people and people watched and actually love it. So today taking a plunge again and getting out of my comfort zone actually felt amazing. Tomorrow i finish of working on a new youtube video and get that posted. And thanks everyone for watching my youtube video.Ā