NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

From One Email To Cam

dullage

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday 10th June 2016

So today was not a over productive day but I still remain impressed due my high confidence i had all day. The day started with me waking up on my day of and listening to a podcasts, i then took the time to meet up with a mate and attempt to put in my golden roles i have recently learnt from Cam and the book how to win friends and influence people. My confidence sored and then after that took time out my day to meet up with some more mates and i can safely say i was the most confident I have been around them ever. I felt all day like i was glowing!! i then after spent the rest of the night listening to more podcasts. Tomorrow I'm invited to a barbecue with a punch of people i don't know and half of me is telling me not to go. But i am, I'm choosing to put my self out my comfort zone to improve myself. I honestly believe toastmasters, even though i just went the once had helped me so much. If that is whats happens in one lesson what happens after 6 months Well done!!

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i haven't been posting on here recently, i have been on holiday having a break from life. Bu tin no way way shape or form was i shadowing from my responsibilities, oooh no i took time out while away to read and also filmed about 20 videos for my youtube channel which was a massive success as in the uk i have only filmed 1 so far, so well done me. Also while away i had time to think about how i want to or am going to play my life out, what i want to do and i have come to the conclusion that i want to do what Cam does. Travel the world and help people, teach people and have fun while doing so. Motivation speaking swell to overcome my fear an lack of confidence. I feel i have learnt that confidence is what you get when you have a purpose, having a purpose anchors you. It stops you getting pulled in the past and also to the side by distractions and having  purpose is how you can hold your head high though life. I also by tomorrow want to make a list of ideas of things i want to do every month to accomplish like every month ask a girl out for a date, or get a girls number eat. By doing this i will be well on my way to building my confidence to how i want it to be. 

Thanks Cam for the comment really appreciate the comment they mean a lot.

So i would just like to start by getting the negatives out of the way and thats that the last couple of days my confidence has dropped completely and it really needs working on. I don't know why maybe as i am still sterling in from holiday and my motivation still isn't as it was but I'm still working and completing my goals so I'm happy. So i made sure that my list of goals have been completed like the goal i set yesterday and hopefully putting these goals into action will really help. Not much too say today part from well done swell for going to work as i was going to go and pull a sickie at work to go out with family but decided that was the wrong was to go, so stayed and went to work. Tomorrow i will be posting  my ideas on a business idea i had tonight and what i have taken note on so far. Well done today Grant. 

So today i looked into traveling and backpacking and this has got me thinking massively on if i should start traveling, leave my job for a year or so to work on myself and on a business idea. But his the problem i have is i don't have a business idea.... so this is were i am stuck. To travel i feel i need a idea so when i get out there i know what i am aiming to do and i can set myself goals, like my compass. So this is the point were i am going to start saving money up, which i am no good at but its bout time i learnt. Part from that today hasn't been that productive but am slowly getting back into the path of motivation i was on. 

So today i looked into traveling and backpacking and this has got me thinking massively on if i should start traveling, leave my job for a year or so to work on myself and on a business idea. But his the problem i have is i don't have a business idea.... so this is were i am stuck. To travel i feel i need a idea so when i get out there i know what i am aiming to do and i can set myself goals, like my compass. So this is the point were i am going to start saving money up, which i am no good at but its bout time i learnt. Part from that today hasn't been that productive but am slowly getting back into the path of motivation i was on. 

I recently have come to a similar realization myself. I'm planning on leaving my job in the next few months and doing some extended travel, probably 3-6 months. As Cam mentioned I just picked up Rolf Potts Vagabonding. Maybe that can be a place for you to start - it outlines a philosophy of independent travel, finding yourself, etc. Let me know what you think!

So your not going to hear any excuses of why the last thew days i haven't been posting on here. Why? cause I am not doing it to myself! Im not going to say i have not had time as i have and could have spared 5 minutes a night. Am I'm doing going to say i have been busy, because once again I have alway got five minutes. So I'm congratulating myself for the taking the 5 minutes out of my day to write in the forum for my self.

Tomorrow i am setting my self the goal of getting a youtube video uploading on my slow internet and making a to do list with all the bits i need to do. EG. work more on my youtube channel, get more videos filmed, attend toastmasters on Tuesday, save for Thailand, read the slight edge, not just watch but study all my youtube videos and give honest feedback on what i can improve on, post on here and so on and so fourth. Its time i focus on one thing also not just try and do everything, so focusing on my youtube is y priority at the moment with work as its the only way to advertise myself and the only business i have at the moment. So tomorrow i will be posting how my goals list went and how my video upload went. 

So today was great!!! So lets start with the pros of today....... 1. stay positive and confident at work all day and this was due to the fact I was filked skin today and know i was aiming to get money to travel to Tialand. 2. sold a load more than usual and this was due to me being a positive person and really listening to people all day and speaking to them instead of sitting in silence. 3. took the time to help people with the little jobs that lead to sales. 4. spend 3 hours working on a youtube video editing, 5. remained happy all day and smiled. 6. put work in front of my lunch break.

what i could improve on...... 1. took time to read a little 2.still haven't been able to upload a video due to slow internet 3.havent set goals but plan to tonight so will be done before i go to bed. 

Just got in its now 12am and I'm sitting here writing my to do list for the future. Today i spend a bunch of the day doing the best i could at work and it really paid of again like yesterday being more involved with the customers and actually listening to them and did it show with my numbers on my selling. I then took the time to go on a date to get me out of my comfort zone tonight and before i went spend a couple of hours creating and editing videos which i will post on here tomorrow and set as public tomorrow. So over all a really positive and great day, tomorrow i will carry on from this and take the time to have some me time by reading. Sweet and short tonight.

Positive....... done really good at work, wrote a to do list a youtube idea list, uploading a video to the forum, made edits to youtube videos, wrote in the forum.   Improvements..... need to spend more time learning and improving my skill set, more time on videos and writing in diary, could have been more confident at work. Overall a good day at but definitely need to work more on myself as i feel I'm not improving. I need to listen to more podcasts and reading is desperate at the moment. 

So for everyone commenting on my posts, thank you very much and i will be getting back to you just tonight I'm knackered. Why? 

so today after a long, boring, quiet day at work and every part of me telling me to go home i stuck to my guns and made the journey to Toastmasters and yes i made sure i congratulated myself. So being the first one there i took the time to work on my youtube videos and attempt all the editing i could. Now i took the time in toastmasters to once again speak to everyone and getting myself involved and also got offered to meet up with one of the entrepreneurs there who pulled me to one side and explained to me that he was thinking about what i said last time about how i want to be a motivational speaker and he told me he might have a business proposal for me as his starting his own business. So next week i will be getting up with him as i told him not to explain anything till we meet up. I also spoke to a load of people at toastmasters and as usual am boosted with confidence. Also i got filmed there to be put on youtube on there page and jumped the chance. WELL DONE ME :) 

Today i woke up nice and early and worked on my youtube channel, researching and reviewing for a couple of hours and then spent the day at Thorpe park, uk theme park. Amazing day went on all the rides even though i had droughts about me going on them all. We did start speaking on this one girl on one of the rides that seemed to follow us and regret so much not asking her for her number!!!! Next time I can't let that happen again ! Tomorrow is a big day, catch up with a load of bits and messages i been meaning to get to. 

Today i woke up nice and early and worked on my youtube channel, researching and reviewing for a couple of hours and then spent the day at Thorpe park, uk theme park. Amazing day went on all the rides even though i had droughts about me going on them all. We did start speaking on this one girl on one of the rides that seemed to follow us and regret so much not asking her for her number!!!! Next time I can't let that happen again ! Tomorrow is a big day, catch up with a load of bits and messages i been meaning to get to. 

Next time you know better and it will be easier.

Yes Agreed i do!! Could punch myself honestly still now! Thanks for the comment Dude

30/6/16

Amazing talk with Cam today... so learnt a thew bits i would like to share...

1. Give Value not just to people on this forum but in life, and see how much my life changes.

2. Instead of making excuses ask your self how can I? EG. I don't have to go to a gym! A gym is just a building i can exercise anywhere.

3. I noticed today how much i actually make excuses to people even when I'm taking responsibility, its like I'm saying poor me.

4. Success is all about commitment.

5. If you don't have ten minutes you don't have a life.

6. Fake it till you make it strategy is doomed from the beginning 

Cheers Cam for tonight, YOU THE MAN!