NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Close to Relapse

Paul A.

I'm having cravings, and they're pretty bad. My mind is trying to convince me to play with things like "I'll only play for 30 minutes," but I know what's gonna happen. I'm incredibly bored right now, I can't make any music until 3 when my computer unlocks, and even then I have homework to do, so I might use up most, if not all, of the two hours I have to use the computer. I'm stuck.

I see. In my times we wrote our assignments by hand... oh, I sound like an old grandmother ;) What kind of tasks are these? At the university, the lecturers demanded that the essays should be typed on the computer, but of course I could write it first on paper and then type it onto my machine. Do you have to use special computer software to do your homework? Maybe there is a way to prepare for doing the homework beforehand, e.g. by studying relevant chapters in the textbook so that you have a grasp of the material and can do the homework faster? Maybe you should try to talk to your parents again and explain to them how important making music is to you?

Well... I suppose I can give talking to my parents another try... My homework is to complete some review sheets for our Geometry final coming up, it's due on Thursday but I want to get it done as soon as I can, I need to look up some terms to help me do them, I could use my phone but I would prefer to use the computer, the issue is my stupid brother who always hogs the computer ????

The cravings are back, and they're really bad. I'm questioning whether I even need to quit. There isn't much else I can do other than gaming since I'm stuck in the house all the time, and the few things I can do, I can't find the motivation/energy to get them done (reading and finishing my homework). I'm not working on my music because whenever I overlap two notes, the software makes a horrible crackling noise, and I can't figure out how to fix it. I need help, and I need it fast, because I don't know how much longer I can last.

Edited by Paul A.

I need help, and I need it fast,

because I don't know how much longer I can last.

Hey, that rhymed!  In a post I found

It said you were into making Hip Hop sounds

Do you write your own lyrics? Give it a go

Give me a holla, give me a yo, yo, yo!

So yeah. You could try writing a rap

You sure don't need a computer for that !

Edited by usernameforworldpeace!
turned it into a rap

I need help, and I need it fast,

because I don't know how much longer I can last.

Hey, that rhymed!  In a post I found

It said you were into making Hip Hop sounds

Do you write your own lyrics? Give it a go

Give me a holla, give me a yo, yo, yo!

So yeah. You could try writing a rap

You sure don't need a computer for that !

Umm... xD

I've tried writing rap lyrics, actually. It wasn't really my thing, I wasn't really into it. I didn't like it. Any rhymes I write are purely coincidental. Nice rhymes though :D