NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

PG's journal

paulogallo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 53-10/7

Today me and my gf spend a good chunk of time learning how to generate forms based on lines within 3DS Max. We spent almost 5 hours on a 26minute tutorial lol. We learned a lot though, the software has very intricate methods to generate very different shapes in a calculated base. It was very good to learn it together with my gf because sometimes one of us couldn't get it and the other was able to help.

Day54.png

Days 54 and 55 - 11-12/7

These two days I focused again on my Zclassroom Helmet. The teacher usually start every new class with modifications on the model out of nowhere and i have to spend too much time trying to build mine to look similar. Since it doesn't show how he did it, it gets really frustrating because the shapes doesn't really match the model. At least it's good for practicing the brush effects on surface.

Day55.png

Day56.png

Day 65 - 23/7 

I was feeling a bit burned out with my helmet. So I came to my GF's to take care of her after she got a teeth surgery and she suggested me to try and build some cups off zbrush to see how much I've improved since the first day. I was quite happy with the results and it shows how much I was able to learn since day 1.

Day 63.png

Day 65 - 23/7 

I was feeling a bit burned out with my helmet. So I came to my GF's to take care of her after she got a teeth surgery and she suggested me to try and build some cups off zbrush to see how much I've improved since the first day. I was quite happy with the results and it shows how much I was able to learn since day 1.

Day 63.png

Those cups aren't real? :ph34r:

• Guest featured this topic