NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

A warning about gaming after your detox

Cam Adair

Thanks for this video, Cam.  I personally think that you're in the most vulnerable position to start gaming again right after the 90 Day detox.

@Paul A. mentioned that his dad installed a program that shuts down the computer after a certain period of time.  I did not know of such a thing until I read that.  I wonder if this type of device would help people who wanted to try gaming right after the 90 day detox? 

Cheers,

Danni

Thanks for this video, Cam.  I personally think that you're in the most vulnerable position to start gaming again right after the 90 Day detox.

@Paul A. mentioned that his dad installed a program that shuts down the computer after a certain period of time.  I did not know of such a thing until I read that.  I wonder if this type of device would help people who wanted to try gaming right after the 90 day detox? 

Cheers,

Danni

Could be a good idea!

I really liked the video Cam. Will be a good one for me to refer to when/if I get the urge to play again in the distant future (I hope this will be years rather than months away). Will be cool to see some San Francisco footage, I really like the outdoor video creation method :)  

The timing of you uploading this video and where I'm at in my journey couldn't be more apt :P

100% agree with what you said however. I feel like I'm being careful, and as stated in my journal, I'm going to spend some time processing the feelings I got from gaming again, both positive and negative. 

Our community has grown, lots of people completed detox and I think that time has come for more "after 90" videos. This episode is good start for this type of series.

Greetings, Piotr. 

Working on lots of them for sure! Always trying to find a balance