NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Vivid dream of relapse?

Sashiku

Hey guys. I just remembered the dream I had last night. I dreamt I played a game with my two best friends. I don't remember what game though. They were the ones I played with most and I have been friends with one of them 15 years and the other for 6. I woke up feeling panicked thinking I had broken my promise to everyone but shortly after I realised it wasn't real and forgot about it due to not feeling well. I wonder if anyone else has dreams like this? They're driving me a bit crazy honestly. I've never had a dream like that before, even when I WAS gaming. I did have a few thoughts about wanting to play a game after that, but I shrugged them off rather quickly. God, this is really really trying at times. That dream didn't win though. :D So proud of myself for not giving in. I hope these dreams don't last much longer though. They definitely present a challenge.

Edited by Sashiku
Fixing typos. I hate them. >:I

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to me a lot too. I had dreams that I was playing Roblox, and they captured the exact feelings I had when playing, and I felt horrible because I had relapsed less than a week into my detox, until I realized it was just a dream. I was surprised by how realistic it was, to the point where I believed it was real life.

This happens to me a lot too. I had dreams that I was playing Roblox, and they captured the exact feelings I had when playing, and I felt horrible because I had relapsed less than a week into my detox, until I realized it was just a dream. I was surprised by how realistic it was, to the point where I believed it was real life.

Yep, I felt bad too! I was so sure that it was real that I got really upset until I realized it was a dream. :o Funny how your mind can trick you huh?

Yup had one of these dreams the other day :D I seem to get them at every milestone for some bizarre reason. Had around 4 or 5 during my detox so far. (im on day 71)

really? Wow. I'm really glad I'm not alone though. :) And congrats on all you have accomplished! I've had insanely realistic dreams ever since I quit playing. Not even all about gaming. Some were just random events, others were from creepypastas I'd read and others were from movies. Total randomness.

• 4 weeks later...

It is a common accurance actually. Had this dreams too. Guess if you spent so much time thinking about the subjekt you brain has to process it somehow. They stopped pretty soon though. Don't worry too much about it.

Mine have stopped too. Now I mostly get funny dreams that aren't so vivid.

• 2 months later...

Happened to me too today. Was playing elite again in my dream but then my computer crashed with a very wierd error message. Looked a little bit like this forum now where I think about it.

To make it even more wierd that same night my wife dreamed I secretly played again and she was mad at me in her dream.  Life can be strange sometimes.