NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Piotr journal

Piotr

Journal entry #58

Days game free: 78
Procrastination free: 3

I'm feeling better now; thank you guys for your support. :)
Getting back on track.
Thursday:
Done housekeeping and training with my friend.
Friday: Spent whole afternoon with my gf, after coming back home from work.
Saturday(today): Almost whole day at university, but I've managed to help my mother in the morning(snow removal from driveway and yard, basement cleaning)

Journal entry #59

Days game free: 86
Procrastination free: 11

Lot's of hard work this week got me off track. I also had some personal issues which I don't want to discuss. I think that this vicissitudes of life ends now, so my focus on better life is even stronger, improved with new experiences.

Gratitude journal:
- Dealing with problems, instead of running from them

Journal entry #60

Days game free: 90 !!!
Procrastination free: 0

Completed a second 90 day detox in my life!

I didn't even knew it was today, until I've looked up my journal. I really appreciate detox for making me deal with problems instead of running from them into games, which makes situations even worse. This really ascends my life into higher level, makes it better.

Well, congratulations, pal!

I knew you can do it!

But what are your plans right now?

My plans right now are keeping guard up against games and continue my journey for better life. Please, my accountability, remind me about this danger of relapse few weeks after detox.

Since the beginning of this month I'm thinking on 2017 goals. I have a little plan for next year and I hope we would discuss it on our next accountability talk.

Greetings!

Journal entry #61

Days game free: 91
Procrastination free: 1

I'm a bit tired after yesterday workout. But that couldn't stop me from decorating front of the house with Christmas light bulbs. My mom really liked it.
I spend evening on watching a Secret, film about law of attraction/affirmation. I really like it and recommend for you to watch. At first it may sound like a fantasy but it shows a good point how changing the way we think, changes our experience.

I think of installing linux, probably I would go back to ubuntu distro. But first studying. I need to pass tomorrow exam.

@Piotr I have made it a personal goal to read on journal a day!

DING, DING,DING today you have been the grand prize winner!  I have read your journal! :D

I did notice the two times you slipped was after you started trying really hard against procrastination.  I wonder if procrastination isn't your soul's way of trying to listen to God.

Is it procrastination if you sit outside, look at the sky, smell the earth, listen to the voice of God on the wind and commune with a tree?  

Gratz on 91 days :)))))

oh and I respect you for restarting your timer when you slip :) 

Edited by dandielionous

@Piotr I have made it a personal goal to read on journal a day!

DING, DING,DING today you have been the grand prize winner!  I have read your journal! :D

I did notice the two times you slipped was after you started trying really hard against procrastination.  I wonder if procrastination isn't your soul's way of trying to listen to God.

Is it procrastination if you sit outside, look at the sky, smell the earth, listen to the voice of God on the wind and commune with a tree?  

Gratz on 91 days :)))))

oh and I respect you for restarting your timer when you slip :) 

I guess I will have to play in some kind of lottery, cause lastly I have lot's of luck at random things :P  Anyway, it's an honor for me, that you spend so much time on reading my journal @dandielionous. The suggestion which you made, about relapsing at hard-fight against procrastination seems very probable. At current detox I started to fight procrastination in more calmer way. I don't over-plan my day, but I calculate time for each activity to finish it at ease, this way, every time I finish certain activity earlier than planned I use this left time for rest. I don't feel overwhelmed, thus I'm not prone to relapse. Although I still have much to improve in term of procrastination, I think I've made notable progress since I quit gaming.

Restarting my timer makes me feel honest to myself, also it's a good indicator for tracking how things goes at certain stages of being game free.

Journal entry #62

Days game free: 92
Procrastination free: 2

I had some really strong cravings today to play Gothic. Felt kinda nostalgic. Fortunately, I had classes at university whole day. If I would be in my home at that time, I would probably relapse.

Done my best at today's exam(the hardest subject in my field of study, olders says), but unfortunately I have mixed feelings on whether I passed it or not. Waiting for results.

Dude, don't fuckin' give up!

Don't get back into this whole mess. I remind you because you're again fresh after detox. Don't kill it with instant spell!

And don't get to the place where I am right now. That sucks, to be honest.

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist

Remember that place you're in right now, is the place when 1000 day journey starts :)

Journal entry #64
Days game free: 105

Days procrastination free: 1

Ok. I've just realized I'm writing in DAILY journal section, not so daily... again... I think it would be wise to change that, because I'm loosing track on how things goes. Especially now, where I'm in very vulnerable-to-relapse times.

I know that often people make great plans for new year, but then they forget/abandon them. Since I've joined Game Quitters in may(and started fighting my gaming problem by quitting cold turkey in march), I've relapsed two times and learned lot's of things along the way. Main thing I want to point out, is that life goes by and I should take real life action. I should be a little less passive, taking more into my hands but not to overwhelm myself.
I'm starting slow with list of everyday activities. Surely it will expand over time. Maybe you have any suggestions on what should I add?
I've also thought about larger plans for next year on a 3-6-12 months scale. I've realized that they require greater finances than I currently have. So that will be my next year main theme - improving finances. It's inevitable if I want to invest in myself. So let's thrive!

Daily activities check for yesterday:
glass of water in the morning/evening   - done
affirmation                                         - done
non-dominant hand training                 - done
reading self-development book            - nope, I need to get a new one

What I've done yesterday to improve my financial status:
I've read a few articles on side jobs/freelancing.
Note: I've talked with my sister, which pointed out how homemade Christmas decorations prices are really inadequate to price of raw materials. Of course salesman needs to make his part, but this is a good idea to have in mind when Easter will come.

New Year is an awesome time to get a new plans. A fresh start, completely new plan for the whole year.

I recommend to put answering to "1000 DAYS CHALLENGE!" topic in journal section. This way you can encourage the author to be more consistent in his life :D

Oh, and to be serious I strongly recommend you to educate yourself not only on how to earn more but also how to spend less with the same amount of happiness, how money and taxes works and topics connected to that.

That's because you're not only rich because you earn millions, but you're rich when you can afford for what you earn your living! :)

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist