NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Piotr journal

Piotr

Journal entry #32

50 days game free

I've done so much today. Procrastination is literally dying in the corner ;) Building momentum, is what lastly works really great for me. Besides that, a huge note! I'm finally feeling like my mind rewires from games constant measurable growth into life-slower-but-real growth, like my mind adapts into different level of stimulation.  This gave me a peace of mind as lastly this bothered me.

I've read an article today which inspired me to create following phrase:

Do it. Schedule it. Learn about it.

It basically refers to three techniques which helped me, to turn me into a better person; living more in a life and less in virtual reality.
Do it - momentum building
Schedule it - planning
Learn about it - learning about something, is a better way to achieve success, than focusing on goal itself

Have a good day, Game Quitters!

I've read an article today which inspired me to create following phrase:

Do it. Schedule it. Learn about it.

It basically refers to three techniques which helped me, to turn me into a better person; living more in a life and less in virtual reality.
Do it - momentum building
Schedule it - planning
Learn about it - learning about something, is a better way to achieve success, than focusing on goal itself

Have a good day, Game Quitters!

Awesome to hear, that you're making so good phrases! I'll probably hang it above my bed (I mean, seriously, that's terrific! :) )

I'm really proud of your awareness, and that's something that was really worth to do, required so much effort to take, and you still need to put a bit of effort each and every day to maintain it!

Just keep it up man! B|

And try to post a bit more regularly, this really helps me stay consistent too! But on replying instead of posting. :)

Journal entry #33

61 days game free

Procrastination problem came back again, watching series instead of doing something really productive. I think this problem came from my lack of building momentum to learn website programming, which is the only activity I've neglected from the ones planned this week.

I need to be more of a hustler!

Journal entry #33

61 days game free

Procrastination problem came back again, watching series instead of doing something really productive. I think this problem came from my lack of building momentum to learn website programming, which is the only activity I've neglected from the ones planned this week.

I need to be more of a hustler!

You'll find momentum only by prioritizing the most important action for you. And then just do it. That's all (at least for Mad Pharmacist :D )

And you're already a go-getter, otherwise how will you be able to translate Cameron's videos? :)

Procrastination is not a problem here, you should just look more on the bright side, and see that you can just get more and more brighter by elimitating procrastination step by step.

Remember, you have only 1000 points of discipline and energy unless you're not well-rested. Just like we were talking about yesterday.

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist

Hey man!

Don't count it as a first day. You did ton of productive activities and achieved so much during last 5 months (Trust me, and your accountibility :D ) That you should count from the moment of awareness. The moment when you started your journey with no gaming.

Btw. how long does it take for you to relapse from gaming to non-gaming? That's very important to see your progress.

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist

Journal entry #36

Days game free: 4

Weekly goal:  make all scheduled accountability plans + special challenges from accountability partner 

Monthly goal(September ): start my own website 

Long term goal(deadline: end of year 2016): learn website programming/start making income from this 

Till I die goal: translate gamequitters to Polish ;) and  contribute to help others improve their lives 

Thank you @Cam Adair, your responses are not only supportive but also motivating. Peace, bro.

@hycniejsy better be worried about my accountability, cause this week, it's my turn to give him special challenges ;)

Journal entry #37

Days game free: 5

Passed driving license exam cat. C (european union standard)! A little success today and new qualification gained!

Quote which literally shook me today:

"You cannot go back and make brand new beginning,

but you can start now,

and make brand new ending!"

Journal entry #38

Days game free: 9

I've just finished reading Slight Edge. Great Book. I have to join it to my library putting it somewhere between Resilience and Think and Grow Rich. Next book I'm targeting: How to win friends and influence people.
From now on I'm gonna make a weekly sum up on every Sunday. So lets do this.

Weekly sum up:

Weekly goal:  make all scheduled accountability plans + special challenges from accountability partner 

Neglected running(0/3) and learning British(2/5). Rest of the tasks done fully or at satisfying level(above 75%).

Monthly goal(September ): start my own website 

Using CSS and HTML I've wrote a basic look of my website. Unfortunately, it's not finished. I couldn't implement everything what I wanted due to the reason, that CSS and HTML are not sufficient tools for the project I have in my mind. So I'm starting a JavaScript course and I will use wordpress for now, until I've gather more knowledge.

Long term goal(deadline: end of year 2016): learn website programming/start making income from this 

I've tried to make my own website and this experience gave me important insight to web development, mastered my CSS knowledge and realized that although I know something, it's not enough. Started learning JavaScript. Decided to use WordPress for my own website(until I'm skilled enough to write my own website from scratch); it is widely used by people which want to run their own website without engagement in it's code development. If I want to base my future income on web development, then this is something which I should be familiar with.

Journal entry #39

Days game free: 10

A little photo from today. Yellow sticky notes with crossed out tasks, from five days. A proof of my productivity.
I was asked by my accountability partner to post a picture of something which inspires me. I couldn't find anything more adequate than seeing my own productivity which leads to better life.

DSC_0300[1].JPG

Journal entry #40

Days game free: 16
Procrastination free: 0

I've added a procrastination counter to my journal. I've thought about my productivity and realized that it looks like a sine wave. I have tops and downs changing every few days. I hope that having track on this, will help me to find what triggers my procrastination.

Weekly sum up:

This week, I'm rather unsatisfied with my goals. Neglected physical activity, memory training and translating GQ videos. Also I could spend a little more time learning JavaScript. I have no excuse to this, only a determination to cut procrastination next week.

Monthly goal(September): start my own website 

I've started a website with a creator. Nothing big, just a simple free wordpress site. But couldn't decide on it's main subject.

Started JavaScript course. Although I've made significant progress, I could spend more time on this.

Monthly goal(October): expand my website, write at least one article a week